MrSaturn or MrSaturn

Which name should MrSaturn use?

Is this a period of the double D topics?

B@ING!

You know, that girl looks like she’s aiming a gun at something. But i know what she’s REALLY doing

She is aiming a squirt gun. Kinky stuff.

No, she’s giving him a can she drank out of. it’s a japanese form of kissing

I vote for MrSaturn because he’s the bestest. ^^

Sorry, you’re wrong.

I’m confused! I need a definitive answer! I’m so distraught!

I don’t really see a difference between the two. oh well I pick the first one.

I thout it was FLCL

You know, even infants are aware that when one object is placed in front of another, the covered object still exists.

do you mean she covered the can with a squirt gun? I didn’t even notice that till you brought it up

A) It IS FLCL.
B) She isn’t. Did you look at the pic Nul posted? I suggest you do before posting further.

is the difference between the two names that one is italic, or is there no difference ><.

Unless Vorpy was independantly funny, it’s a reference to <A HREF=“http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showpost.php?p=536265&postcount=23”>a post I made on another thread</A>.

B) She isn’t. Did you look at the pic Nul posted? I suggest you do before posting further.

She isn’t WHAT? I looked at the pic. She’s holding a squirt gun.

Why the phuck did Vorpy say:

You know, even infants are aware that when one object is placed in front of another, the covered object still exists.

It is FLCL. It says FLCL in the picture. Part of the “FL” is cut off by the character in front of it. It’s always been a water pistol. It isn’t a soda can replaced by a water pistol. MrSaturn is correct, this is a realization of his excellent suggestion and not a parody of the D&D poll.

I bet they’re having SEX

Have you consulted his cousin, Mr. Mars?