Move over Realultimatepower

This is the way of the future

Great googly moogly. ::dekar!::

Japanese Schoolgirls ^^ :kissy:

I wanna be a Japanese schoolgirl. :\

Holy crap…that one girl can beat Gradius with ONE CREDIT? :eek:

Heaven! :smiley:

I want Nessa to be a Japanese schoolgirl.

Originally posted by Frameskip
I want Nessa to be a Japanese schoolgirl.

I HEARTILY second that.

I look at this, and you knwo what I think it needs? Background music. Part of the charm of RealUltimatePower was that it had a song titled “Big Pimpin” in it. You knwo what song would fit perfectly with this?

“Turning Japanese”. Think about it.

Edit: I want her to be a Japanese Schoolgirl, too.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
I HEARTILY second that.

I third that!

Most of their free time is spent petting cats
Heehee

Mmm … Schoolgirls …

Yay! Schoolgirls have REAL ULTIMATE POWER! ^-^

Ok, I’m sure this thread contains levels of innuendo that I can’t even begin to notice.

Nah, we just think schoolgirls are cute for some reason. And succubus schoolgirls even more so.

<font color = “red” size = “50”><div align = “center”>Hacking</font> with a cell phone</div>

<font color = “red” size = “50”>Hacking</font> is the ancient art of blowing up some random computer if you get super pissed and can’t find anybody else to beat at Tetris. Japanese school girls use all sorts of crap to hack with: keyboards, mice, modems, cell phones, etc. and don’t even think twice about it. These girls would hack for just about any reason and often for no reaosn at all: that’s why there are so few computers today.

But if you want to try <font color = “red” size = “50”>Hacking</font> and you’re like me, you don’t have access to stuff like modems. But there’s hope. I tried to hack by swallowing a cell phone a couple of times and believe me, it’s pretty cool. The only catch is you have to be <i>really</i> super pissed to do it.

<h3>Step 1 Get a cell phone from the store or friend.

Step 2 Clean the cell phone.

Step 3 Make sure your parents aren’t around

Step 4 Put something slippery on it, like butter or cream.

Step 5 Get really super pissed.

Step 6 Fold the cell phone hard (this is crucial)

Step 7 Keep folded and insert cell phone into mouth hard.

Step 8 Push hard until you can’t see it.

Step 9 Wait.

Step 10 Start hacking.</h3>

If you succeed, everybody will be like “<font color = “red” size = “50”>Holy Crap!</font>”

Haha, nice seppuku reference there Klez.e

THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU

drools all over herself :D~~

I knowwww, If I wasnt gay, I would be all over you! wait a minute… I’M NOT GAY! WOOHOO! /me fondles nessa!

thwap No touchy!!! -_-;