MOTHERFUCKER!

God I hope this doesn’t fall through. I just got a call from my unit telling me about our up coming weekend and shit. We’ll be doing bullshit this weekend, so bleh. However, they also told me that there is a good chance that my unit will be called up in January to go to Iraq or something. Mortherfucker. This just pisses me off. I just need 3 more classes after this semester to graduate. I already filed to graduate and I’ll be graduating next Spring. God this pisses me off. Last it wasn’t so bad since I was just starting school and it got me a lot of money. Now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. If this happens, it’ll push my graduation back a whole year. Somebody hates me.

Osama arranged it.

And he arranged it because he hates freedom and democracy.

And you.

That really sucks :frowning: Can’t you take accelerated courses (like night school) or something? Or is it way too late?

No, classes have already started and I have a full load already. I looked into taking classes in winter session (which might be too late) and only one class that I need is being offered (and not the most important class). Fuck, I might as well double major then since I’ll have the money. This sucks, I’m working ona take home test now and I can’t concentrate.

Can you file a grievence or something?

You got pwnd by middle America’s agenda.

Not really (I could try to do conscience objector), but I wouldn’t feel right having my unit be over there and me be back here. It killed me last time be stuck back here, and there was nothing I could do about it. Besides, if I did, all that would happen is that they would have me support from America and I still wouldn’t be able to finish school.

lol

This is why you don’t join anything like this. Anyways, good luck to you.

Poor you. It’ll merely be a delay to things. You’ll manage.

Yeah, if he comes back at all.

Good luck Nick. I hope you don’t get sent into the shit.

Whoa. Sorry to hear that, Info. Thats some shit, yo. Good luck though.

Very sorry for you. That’s about as sympathetic as I get.

Yeah, that sucks. Is Georgia (Grouzia) still in the cards for you? That would have been more “fun” than Iraq. Anyways, good luck Nick.

Hence the ‘You’ll manage.’

Sorry to hear it. Good luck buddy.

It’s already done. The whole Georgia thing was last month.