Most used people in Chrono Trigger

I can’t remember the last time i played this, i think my team was chrono frog and robo

I think by the end, I was using Chrono, Ayla and Magus last time. Double techs and a powerful single tech or item heals every round. Worked like a charm, I pounded Lavos.

Most of the game I used Crono, Frog, and Marle, but for the Side Quests leading to Lavos, I used Crono, Magus, and Frog.

I use robo a lot, but that’s just cuz I like me robots, esp. the giant variety.

I never liked Frog he never did enough damage even with double techs. Marke has weak single techs but kick ass double and triple techs

Ex:
Ice Sword 2
Cube Toss
Antipode 1+2+3
Final Kick

Frog does hella damage after you get the upgraded Masamune.

Crono, Marle and Lucca.
Crono, Frog and Marle.
Crono, Ayla and Frog.

It varied.

I like Crono, Marle and Lucca. Magus takes Crono’s place while he’s gone.

I have several favorite team arrangements. They all involve Crono.

-I used to use Crono, Marle, and Magus. Then I realized I needed more offensive power; having Marle solely as a supportive character was NOT going to help me.
-In the absence of Crono, I use Frog, Lucca, and Robo. They’ve got some pretty vicious dual-techs.
-Now I like using Crono, Frog, and Lucca. Frog’s a very good balance of healing and offense, therefore making him a prime replacement for Marle. Lucca goes in rather than Magus because she just adds so much to team attacks.

Wow, it’s been years since I’ve played CT but the party used most of the time involved Crono, Magus, and Marle. Looking back, if I played the game again today, I would probably switch out Magus for Ayla.

Cube Toss is even more fun and when I got it it was the strongest attack I had when I first got it. It also helped defeat Golem easily when you weren’t supposed to defeat him. It did 1,500 and made Golem copy ice magic and he sucks at magic.