More KH2 - Summons

Does anyone know the mechanics of awarding experience points for summons? I’m looking for a way to level more efficiently.

Every Summon Gauge that goes down a level = 1 experience point. E.g. the Summon gauge starts off at 3 levels, so if you let it go down all the way you get 3 experience points.

Ah, geez… this is going to take a while. :slight_smile: Thanks!

The best way to do it is to stay near a save point, summon someone, then wait until you’re at level 0 and enter the world map. This’ll put your drive gauge back up to max, so you can do it again.
Alternately, if you’re planning on completing Jiminy’s Journal, you’ll need to kill thousands of Heartless to finish the synthesis section, so just summon away while you’re doing it.

i havent played it yet… :{

If you want to make it even easier, do it next to the gate between Disney Castle/Timeless River. Passing through the gate counts as going to another world, so it’s the most efficient method. It’s also an excellent place to level Forms.

I finished leveling Summons last night. Now, all I need to do is complete the Hades Paradox Cup and finish the synthesis lists… I have a feeling the former is going to be easier for me. :slight_smile:

edit - I don’t think I’ve said this before, but I just love Timeless River! Retro Donald rocks.

Synthesis isn’t hard. Just extremely, extremely mind-numbing. You can ask me if you want to know where the best place to garner specific items is… I made myself a list somewhere.