More DTish - art! (It even was requested :D)

Okies, MABO, here’s what you requested:
a pic of T’nary, the main character of the “Succubusfeuer”- fic ^^
It’s actually the first time I drew something on request, so I was pretty excited to do nothing wrong. Sonce she’s a daemoness I made her a lot more muscular than a human, but I never drew muscles before (normally I draw more feminine stuff as you all know :P), so, uh, I’m semi- content with those. Oh, and the weird line in the middle is because I drew the pic on A3 and thus, was too big so I had to fold it to scan.

http://uploads.nulani.net/uploads/TNari.jpg

DT, that was very nifty!

Keep up the good work!

Nifty: Containing much nift! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooooh…I like it.

Very nice, DT, a very vivid picture. At first I thought the tail was an arm with a very strange hand, but that was only until the pic loaded completely. ^^;;

I wish I was that good. I’d like to see more.

That’s a very nice pic DT. :slight_smile:

Cool.

I really liked how you worked out the colours in the background! You have an eye for painting. Nice.

Drar, damn you for having such better asrt skills! DAMN YOUM I SAY! :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks good.

It’s cool, DT. She looks like she’s smiling though, which is weird for a daemoness. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Walhalla
It’s cool, DT. She looks like she’s smiling though, which is weird for a daemoness. :stuck_out_tongue:

Um no, she’s actually pretty friendly.

Thanks for drawing it. :slight_smile:

Very nice! And kind of cute… :slight_smile:

Thanks guys :yipee:
I just wish I had some decent equipment to draw with, cause I just love drawing. My parents think I can’t draw though, and don’t find it necessary to buy me pencils and stuff like that, and I’m broke. So this pic once again was drawn with felt pen and uhm, stamp pad ink. And chinese plastic water colors. Actually the legs were supposed to be gray, but I ran out of grey ^^;;;
My stuff is decreasing rapidly. Soon I won’t have anything but pencil… but that’s enough, right? ^^

Looks pretty good. Kind of chunky at parts, but I don’t really know the character that well. Nice colours for the background.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Thanks guys :yipee:
I just wish I had some decent equipment to draw with, cause I just love drawing. My parents think I can’t draw though, and don’t find it necessary to buy me pencils and stuff like that, and I’m broke. So this pic once again was drawn with felt pen and uhm, stamp pad ink. And chinese plastic water colors. Actually the legs were supposed to be gray, but I ran out of grey ^^;;;
My stuff is decreasing rapidly. Soon I won’t have anything but pencil… but that’s enough, right? ^^

Can we start a “donate drawing utensils to Dragon Tear”-movement now?

We should. We really should. :hahaha;

And BTW, DT…your avvie…EV0L!!! :hyperven:

Go back to the sekzay ones!

Haw GG, you’re one to talk :stuck_out_tongue:
I liked your old avvie better ;.;

They say you can’t draw?! O_o
Whoa! Nonsense! You can, and you’re great at it!:yipee: