moogles in FFX

:moogle:
I finished the game lately (two months ago) but it puzzles me I never saw even the shadow of a moogle… where are they?
:moogle:

Lulu has a moogle doll . . . That’s probably the only place you’ll see them.

Moogles only really appear in a concrete form in FF3, 5, 6, and 9. In all other FFs they’re strictly window dressing in various ways (except for FF1 and 2, which didn’t have them at all).

Yep, the only place you’ll find a moogle in X is in Lulu’s arms… However, in FFVII Cait Sith is riding what can only really be described as a horribly mutated moogle, and they also appear in FFT-A (one of the main characters, Montblanc, is a new breed of badass moogle) so they’ll probably be in FFXII as well, and I dimly recall hearing somewhere that they were in FF:CC as well.

in FF:CC, moogles will help you in one-player games

Yeah.
Square needs to use moogles more in FFs.

As I recall, there was also a moogle-feeding game at the Golden Saucer in Final Fantasy 7. Right?

Originally posted by PanamaJack
As I recall, there was also a moogle-feeding game at the Golden Saucer in Final Fantasy 7. Right?

Yeah. It was one of the arcade games.

yeah

Mog’s house
but it should have been
Moogle’s house, in FF7 they called moogles mogs:moogle:

Uh no, the moogle’s name was Mog. You know Mog from FF6? They didn’t change the name, that was just the individual character.

I haven’t seen a single moogle in FFX-2, though.

Originally posted by LuizaTSM
I haven’t seen a single moogle in FFX-2, though.

Theres a moogle costume…

FF7 also had choco/mog materia.

In FFX-2, Yuna’s Mascot costume is a giant stuffed moogle. Cute! You even get to control her in a Moogle costume in a flashback. :hahaha;

Unfortunately, the only Moogles you’ll find in FFX are Lulu’s dolls. I think that the Moogle dolls are usually for a weapon with mostly blank spots. Cait Sith dolls are ones that cause status effects, and Moomba dolls strike with different elements…that’s the pattern I’ve found.

They are in FFXI, along with chocobos. Not that the chocobos look as cute as usual.

are there PuPu in a game other than FFVIII?

PuPu are cool, they’re BLUE! (they can sing the blue song![I’m Blue dadedeedadedooda…]) and they have the swirly eyes and stuff

they also like to abduct cows and Moais
how cool is that?

PuPu are also dolls in FFX.

WHAT?
how to get a PuPu Doll?

Lulu has 5 base forms for her weapons

Moogle
Cactuar
Pupu
Moomba
Cait Sith

Depending on the Name, you get different shaped dolls. Anything named Space ____ is a Pupu doll.

what kinds of attribute does it need to be a PuPu?