Mod parties.

Don’t worry, I’ll love you as long as SK is enchantingly unavailable.

I don’t really mind them. It’s just something else to read on these boards.

That’s why we don’t have a bottle to spin anymore.

So what do you spin then?

My basket. With me in it.

And Sin… dear GOD the innuendo.

This was both the best and the worst thing I’ve read all week. Cheers all around!! goes back to posting in the mod-exclusive threads

Dude I could go on and on. Remember, when i’m bored, I can make mitosis sound erotic.

Hey now, guys, it’s their website. If they want to act all elitist and post in closed threads, it’s their right to. Look at it this way: the more they try to be funny in them, the less we have to see of their humor in other threads.
:mwahaha:

Try? At least we’re funny Wilf, which is far more then I can say about most people. Or maybe you can go back to posting 90% of the replies in the birthday thread.

Epico: At least I ADMIT that my jokes are lame! :stuck_out_tongue:

It still wouldn’t explain or justify them.

Imagine how Vicki would react if Sin closed this and turned it into another mod party. :stuck_out_tongue:

I killed Vicki, I think.

Maybe she’s lost in a pharmacy looking for Robutus-Sin, not realizing it was a funny joke and not actually a medicine. Girls are so dumb LOL!!!

I just finished replying in Kei’s thread, can you tell? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, now she can’t react! Thanks a lot Sin. >:O

What No Minty Freshness any more?

BN
It was only thing that was going for us…

You are so dumb, but I appreciate my award for second place in your heart. :smiley:
(By the way, it’s on aisle 5, but it’s funny, there wasn’t a hyphen in the name…)

Oh, and 984, that was totally hilarious. For once I actually laughed out loud.

I wasn’t killed, thankfully. I just wasn’t around all that much.

We have Minty Freshness Back!!

BN
I know the Bloke who’s did that advertisment for the UK…

Where’s the love?! I feel so ignored. :bowser:

I don’t know how to express love to a man, who’s name was to do with my ex dumping me…

BN