Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters In Space

Anyone else played this? I got it for Christmas, and it’s sweet. Good Gundam game imo. Its the sequel to Journey to Jaburo and all of the battles take place in space. Not too bad.

Journey to Jaburo was horrible :stuck_out_tongue:

Journey to Jaburo wasn’t too bad for it being the second Gundam game released in NA (first being Battle Assault). EIS is a sequel, but it doesn’t use the exact same engine or MS designs of JTJ. It does appear to use almost the same MS designs from Fed. vs. Zeon though.

Fed Vs Zion kicked ass.

Indeed it did.

Tell me more, tell me more. I haven’t seen it on the shelves yet, and in fact, hadn’t heard of it at all until now.

I liked JtJ much more than FvZ, but I haven’t finished the latter yet, so…

Aside from the U.C. 0079 era, it has mobile suits from alternate universes such as Mobile Fighter G, Wing, and Seed (only 6 total from those three series) which can be viewed <a href="http://www.bandaigames.com/eis_viewer/ ">here.</a>

Has a new mission mode where you “create” your own pilot for either the Federation or Zeon. You choose from 8 missions to train the pilot and you gain certain stats points to add to the pilot to increase things like mobility, guard, shooting, close range combat, and Newtype ability.

There’s also a versus mode where you can fight up to three on three. Here you can select your pilot, mobile suit, and weapon of your choice depending upon the suit.

The game also has a section called Thoroughbred where you go through about 5 seperate missions playing as a team of two Gundams.

Last thing I can think of is Ace Pilot. You go into a menu and select the pilot whose missions you’d like to do (such as choosing Char).

Theres no battle anywhere that takes place on land. You’re always floating around in space or in a colony.

For PS2, right?

I just got Z Gundam:yipee:

Still Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost Car Chronicles is the best Gundam game I know.

Giz: Yes its for PS2.

sun: Tell us a bit about it please.

Sun: You talking about the Z Gundam game for PSX, Saturn, Sup. Famicom, or Famicom?
Mind giving us a quick rundown on Lost War Chronicles? That game almost makes me want to import a Japanese PS2.

Interesting tidbit of info is that there’s a AEUG vs Titans game out (the two major waring factions in Z Gundam) in Japan that’s similar to Fed vs Zeon.

Originally posted by RedComet
[b]Sun: You talking about the Z Gundam game for PSX, Saturn, Sup. Famicom, or Famicom?
Mind giving us a quick rundown on Lost War Chronicles ? That game almost makes me want to import a Japanese PS2.

[/b]

It’s Z Gundam AEUG vs Titans for PS2 :hahaha;
The game is similar to Fed vs Zeon, but there are more Mobile Suits, Zeta Gundam, MKII…

Lost War Chronicles is almost better in every thing because is made just for PS2, not for Naomi, and there’s no space battle. Mobile suits look better, explosions, fire, and smoke look great as well. But the game is very short(about 20 missions).