Mmmmm, its like Liquid Vanilla Feces

Yeah, dnL was 7up’s attempt to enter the Cola wars and break off from the Coca Cola company. Unfortunately, they haven’t been launched so far and is still owned by Coca Cola, so that’s one in the bag for us.

And yes, Rootbeer 0wnz. That’s one drink we should strain to keep original.

And as for fruit drinks, Black Cherry 0wnz all.

Black Cherry and Rootbeer mixed with some straight-up vanilla will knock your s0ckz0rz off.

Oh, and i forgot about Wild Cherry Pepsi…

Now, has any of you ever tried Blue Nehi’s or Tab?

I thought it was 7up trying out a new ad-campaign? Since they just had the commercials with the orlando jones and then the other guy doing stupid stuff with the 7up.

I hate Pepsi. Really. The stuff tastes like crap. I haven’t tried Vanilla Pepsi yet, but I’d probably hate it.

Now Diet Vanilla Coke, on the other hand…huggles his 24-pack

I LIKE SPRITE!!! WHEEE!!!
falls

Originally posted by Sinistral
I like berry pepsi, tastes like <strike>blue mr freeze</strike> poison.

Make 7 up your ass.

I’d say the best Pepsi is pepsi twist… but that’s pretty much the only pepsi I like. I hate pepsi blue… seriously Zero’s right, that stuff is poison.

Pepsi Blue is a disgrace to the soda world. Sprite Remix is pretty bad, too.

I like sprite remix. It’s tangy. I wouldn’t drink it in mass amounts though. A 20 oz every so often is good enough. It’s taste is a nice change from the norm. And to whoever talked about surge, quiet your blasphemous mouth, surge ruled :d

Yeah, Surge WAS cool. But it was taken off the market because it had enough sugar to kill a three=year=old. Too bad.

misses being hyper

Ah hell, just drink Chik Fil A’s sweet tea. Same result.

I’ve never heard of Sprite Remix. How new is it?

Relativly so. It came out earlier this year, around early May I think?

It’s called “Tropical Sprite Remix”, and it does taste sorta tropical.

Oh I’ve tried tropical splash 7-up, that tasted good. I guess it’s the same thing.

dnl is just an upside down label, I’ve seen it around here, they started having it after the commercial where they put the label upside-down so you could read it while drinking it from the bottle. Vanilla Coke rocks, while the Pepsi Vanilla is very weak. I did get to dump out a bottle of the Dr. Pepper Red Fusion: Very Bad, dont try it. Sprite Remix is so fruity I expect the Stereotypical gay people to drink it.

I drink carbonated beverages rarely, so I generally care little about what new concoctions the corporations contrive.