Mmmmm, its like Liquid Vanilla Feces

So, Pepsi Vanilla finally came out. And boy does it ever suck. I made the mistake of buying a twelve pack in case it was good… I don’t know how I’m going to get rid of the other 11… Maybe on Halloween… anyway post your soft drink hatred… and why do they call them soft drinks? they arent really soft, they arent softer than any other drink… they’re… liquidy…

When Surge first came out, they sent me a whole free case of it for evaluation…I guess they didn’t take my advice when I wrote that a more appropriate name for it should be ‘Nuclear Waste’.:runaway:

Trillian, have I told you lately that you’re quite irresistable when you stick your tongue out?

I think adding vanilla to cola is the worst thing to happen to cola since New Coke.

Vanilla Coke is good, but Vanilla Pepsi is the grossest thing I’ve ever drunk… cept those few times I drank my own urine…

Vanilla pepsi is alright, but man it’s such a rip off. Vanilla coke is way better.

Indeed, vanilla coke is better. But I think berry pepsi is an even bigger disaster.

I think its because Coke spent time developing theirs, while Pepsi’s corporate spies didnt catch it and that made Pepsi’s R&D crew play the “MAKE THIS AS FAST AS YOU CAN OR YOU’RE ALL FUCKING FIRED. YOU GOT THAT YOU LAZY PISSANTS?” game.

I like berry pepsi, tastes like blue mr freeze.

The only soft drink I drink is Coca Cola, though most of the time I stick to water and apple juice: Moreso after I realized how little difference there is between Coca Cola and acid.

I really prefer Pepsi but I’ll drink Coke any day. I just like plain cola, nothing else. Diet tastes to weird for me so try to have only one can a day, if at all.

Sprite Remix. It tastes like water and skittles and crap. It was okay at first.

THE NEW BLASPHMEOUS SOFT DRINK REARS IT’S UGLY HEAD!!!

Seriously, WTF is up with their slogan?? “The not-so-vanilla vanilla?”

Pepsi cola is evil, kids.

Pepsi.
Diet Pepsi.
Clear Pepsi.
Pepsi One.
Blue Pepsi.
Pepsi Twist.
Vanilla Pepsi.

We must boycott and burn all that is Vanilla Pepsi before Brittaney Spears or Christina Allgulera or some other pop-culture sleaze starts shaking their arses to it in a song.

Else “NEW! GREEN Mountain Dew!” will start hitting the grocery store shelves. But wait! Mountain Dew is already green! No… it’s just the opposite what they’ll want you to think…

STOP THE UPRISING!

Vanilla Pepsi: Nothing to write home about. Inferior to Vanilla Coke.

Wild Cherry Pepsi: Pretty Good. But again, inferior to Cherry Coke (but then, most stuff is).

Mountain Dew Live Wire and Code Red are pretty good, actually. Better than regular mountain dew, which I used to love as a kid (perhaps because it was a rare treat) but I’ve grown disenchanted with it. The new flavors have ruined the original for me.

Blue Pepsi offends my taste buds.

Dr. Pepper is really good, but it seems sometimes to me to be a little more acidic than the other sodas, which is why I don’t drink it too often.

All flavors of Jolt are as the nectar of the gods.

I miss Crystal Pepsi, though. I really liked that. (So, of course, this means all my opinions should be taken with a grain of salt).

[edit: Post #420. Heh heh. Heh heh. Burn one for me, boyos.]

I don’t know about the rest of y’all, but I think that root beer is the best soft drink…

I like the more fruit-flavored sodas, you can get White Grape, Peach, and Melon in my area. Yum.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
I don’t know about the rest of y’all, but I think that root beer is the best soft drink…

I agree, Barq’s and A&W as well as IBC are some of the best, but in St. Louis (which is where I am originally from) there is this restrant called Fitz’s they make their own root beer, and that is, by far, the best.

I like orange soda and I am one of the few people who can actually get drunk off of grape soda.

I hate Sprite Remix.

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
[b]I agree, Barq’s and A&W as well as IBC are some of the best, but in St. Louis (which is where I am originally from) there is this restrant called Fitz’s they make their own root beer, and that is, by far, the best.

I like orange soda and I am one of the few people who can actually get drunk off of grape soda.

I hate Sprite Remix. [/b]

I love Fitz’s, their root beer is to die for.

Has anyone tried dnL? It’s basically 7up with an upside-down label. I saw an ad for it and wondered if it was a joke or if it’s actually real.

Charl, they’re called soft drinks because alcohol is called hard drinks. No alcohol = soft