MK3 Movie Scheduled for 2006?

They got the original Johnny Cage back, it has to be awesome.

Cause he was so scary busy with all his other film work.

Correct me if i’m wrong but didn’t he die in the first scene of the second movie?

:moogle: Shao Kahn accidently braught him back while taking over the spirit world! coarse I dobt filmmakers will go with that story and just use one of there magical plot holes.

Yeah, Cait, he did. He died two or three times, iirc, in the games as well.

Silly Boon.

Ell oh ell.

Why do movie directors have to screw up everything, they even changed the original storyline of DOOM and changed it for another one, I will still see DOOM but why the hell did they change the original storyline? I hope they don’t screw up Half-Life too: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0428620/

Nooooooooooooooo! Not half-life! Gordon Freemon does not deserve such faggotry!

:moogle: at this rate there will be no good games left. its like some sort of CONSPIRACY echo kicks in conspiracyconspiracyconspiracy

Half-Life the movie has nothing to do with Half-Life the game, other than the title. It’s not a licensed product, simply another product with the same name, much like how TSR’s old board game Dragon Quest has nothing to do with the 1980’s RPG Dragon Quest.

Oh well thats a relief.

:moogle: conspiracyconspiracyconspiracyconspiracyconspiracyconspiracyconspiracy

Would you stop that!

Dude, Kung fucking Lao. Has a hat. That can fucking kill people.
It would go something like.
‘I’m BATMAN! Fear the dark–’ SHHHZHT! ‘AAAAAAGGGGHHH!’
Batman slowly falls into two limp pieces, severed in half, vertically, so swiftly that he had time to scream. So swiftly that blood didn’t even get on Kung Lao’s hat. So swiftly that he couldn’t even feel it until it was too late. Mortally swift.

I mean, seriously. Liu Kang is a pussy compared to Kung Lao or Scorpion, and he beat up a God. Did Batman ever beat up a god? I don’t think he did. Which means that Liu ‘TurkeyThroat’ Kang could take out Batman, logically.

Also, Johnny Cage has died three times.

At the beginning of MK3, Shao Kahn killed him with the Kahnhammer, as I choose to call it. This was later retconned.
He was honestly killed before MK:DA, but Raiden brought him back, because Raiden is a jackass. This is also why Cage hasn’t aged yet, whatsoever.
He died again, along with all the otehr heroes, at the end of MK:DA, when the Onaga killed them. Ermac and Scorpion, along with Ghosty Liu Kang had to save him.

So, really, Cage could just come back.

hmmmm

:moogle: another seperated at birth moment.