Missing the little things

In every Final Fantasy, there are items that are not worth using, the eventually come back to bite you in the butt. What is the thing you missed so often?
I always forgot to steal carob nuts and zieo nuts in FF7, I also forgot to get the scales. In FF8, I never got plasma ammo for the Lionheart.

Originally posted by Swift Kid
I always forgot to steal carob nuts and zieo nuts in FF7

ditto.

Once, when I was playing FFIV, I opened the Rat Tail chest when my inventory was full, and I accidentally got rid of it. ><

In FF7, I was running down some corridor that seemed to take forever, so I got bored, turned around and left. And later found out that’s the only time you can get W-item >_____<

Originally posted by Shads
In FF7, I was running down some corridor that seemed to take forever, so I got bored, turned around and left. And later found out that’s the only time you can get W-item >_____<

that happened to me too…that sucked.

Crap on a stick, you get W-Item there?!?
:thud:

the guid book, levys scale, and the scimitar

no underwater materia for me :frowning:

You can still get the Guide Book, but not the Scales or the Scimitar.

Yes, Underwater Materia for you!:cool:

I didn’t know how to find Doom Gaze in 6. No Bahamut for me. >_<

(( No in-game hints whatsoever! <_< ))

Just fly around in your airship after the planet gets %#$&ed up and you’ll eventually find him. He’ll run away, but just keep finding/fighting him and he’ll die in no time

hey, cool! i’s off to get bahamut…

…later. i cannot leave my precious computer. :slight_smile:

Doom Gaze will probably kill one or two or your characters but don’t worry about healing them, just do as much damage as you can. Doom Gaze runs away after a few turns but doesn’t recover HP in between battles.

:hmm: Can’t really think of something I forgot (although, I’m sure there are many things). However, something I was disapointed about doing was defeating Ruby Weapon I thought the crappy Gold Chocobo was a bugger of a prize I know it doesn’t ruin the plot, but someone out there may not know what you get for beating him and not want it ruined. But on the other hand, I guess it’s the satisfaction of beating him that I was after anyway…

Originally posted by Mako
Just fly around in your airship after the planet gets %#$&ed up and you’ll eventually find him. He’ll run away, but just keep finding/fighting him and he’ll die in no time

Oh. I didn’t know you could run like that…

Now, now… if only I have time to finish 6 again…

look at the big pile of unfinished games Waaaa! :thud:

In FF4 I tried to fight Zeromus w/o the Crystal Sword.

In FF6 I used Vanish/X-Zone on DoomGaze and didn’t get Bahamut::doh::

In my first FF7 i missed Ultima Weapon, Missing Score and getting Vincent in the first place

In FF8 I almost missed Stocking Pandemona and Leviathan

In FF9 it took me forever to find Ultima Weapon

In FFT I had no idea about Deep Dungeon, so I couldn’t get the last Summon

In FF2 I sold the Blood Swords I got:hmm:

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Doom Gaze will probably kill one or two or your characters but don’t worry about healing them, just do as much damage as you can. Doom Gaze runs away after a few turns but doesn’t recover HP in between battles.

Actually If you wait to fight him until 3 or more characters know Fire3, he’s quite easy to kill…

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu

In FF8 I almost missed Stocking Pandemona and Leviathan

[/b]

that happened to me the second time i played FF8. i totally forgot about Pandemona.:thud:
i also forgot about Siren but as if i cared.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
In FF6 I used Vanish/X-Zone on DoomGaze and didn’t get Bahamut::doh::

I have only used that cheap attack once ever, on an Intangir on Lesser Triangle Island in the WoB. Takes the fun outta the challenge.