Mindfuck Movies

I don’t know what else to call the (psychological thrillers, maybe?), but I’m wondering what y’all A) think of these kind of movies and B) have any good recommendations. I don’t know what might fall under here, but Fight Club, I think you could put The Matrix (first one) in here as well, and Hide and Seek.

Eternal Shunshine of the Spotless Mind…now that movie will fuck with your mind.

You want to see some movies that will fuck with your mind? Try “Naked Lunch” and “Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me”. Those movies will ravage your mind and leave a large smelly gaping wound.

Blade Runner

BEWBS

cough

Try out Saw orrrrr uhmmm Silent Hill 1/2/3/4 :smiley:

I wouldn’t call Eva a mind fuck aside from the disapointment.

oh no you didnt

I think “Vanilla Sky” could fall under that category.It got me puzzled the first time I watched it and left an expression of “wtf?”

I concur with Sin

Pi: Faith In Chaos is a good example of this. I had to watch it a few times to fully understand it.

No-one has said The Wall? You people bring me shame.
Also, the movie The Last Supper is really fucked up and weird, but I don’t know if it’s fit quite in this category.

I’d call her a good fuck HAW HAW.

edit: I may as well be constructive. Try Jacob’s Ladder, Donnie Darko, Memento, Lola Rennt, Mulholland Dr and Cinderella.

Memento? It all makes sense at the end of the movie, but I know people who were really confused by it.

Yeah I guess The Wall is pretty messed up, but it doesn’t really confuse me that much.

I will just say anything David Lynch has ever done falls under that genre.

No, the Wall isn’t that confusing, but anything with the vagina flower officially constitutes as a ‘mindfuck.’ The world would be a better place if things were like they were at the end of that movie, the animated part.

I’m one of those people. Memento was confusing.

I know some of these were added, but I’m doing this as I think of them.

Eraserhead
Donny Darko
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
Lost Highway
Muholland Drive
The Wall
eXistenZ
Un Chien Andalou (and anything else by Buñuel)

I never thought of Donnie darko as a brainfucker. Or eraserhead, really.