Michael Jackson

Originally posted by BahamutXero
The key word being used to like him…

She still liked him and that’s what counts.

Okay, that’s it. Stop focusing on Michael Jackson, Mr. Media. I command it!

Originally posted by Gizamaluke7377
She still liked him and that’s what counts.

Hey, I liked the guy (As an artist, I’m straight) before all his mess started, when he was still black. Beat It, Bad, Thriller, Man in the Mirror and Smooth Criminal are some of my favorite songs.

Then he decided to rape children and remove all the color off his face, as well as turning himself into some kind of alien.

Hey, I liked his songs too.
Wanna’ Be Startin’ Something is one of my favorite 80s’ songs.

The man had his time. Now he is strange.

Although my friend thinks he’ll be dead by the end of the year. either suicide or murder, he didn’t say.

CC no one’s been critisizing his music, just his (media) image

Originally posted by Evangelion
CC no one’s been critisizing his music, just his (media) image

Originally posted by BahamutXero
It also scares me that my sister used to like him.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke7377
O_O
Jesus Crist dude! Get her therapy!

Yeah, they are Evangelion. :stuck_out_tongue:

Micheal is a fool, I should go to his house & beat him to death with a 30 foot dildo.

He’s had his time, but now he’s gotta go.

Originally posted by Ren
He’s had his time, but now he’s gotta go.

Amen.

CC, what did you mean by your post?

Originally posted by Uriel
Micheal is a fool, I should go to his house & beat him to death with a 30 foot dildo.

Didn’t you say you’d stop with these jokes?

Well, wouldn’t it be ironic if I did that? Since he’s a pedophile and all…

Originally posted by Steve
I never gave a damn.

I find it odd that everyone’s assuming he’s guilty…I mean yeah the evidence stacks up against him but it seems so many people are eager to see him suffer the consequences. There’s two(or more) sides to every story.

Originally posted by Uriel
Well, wouldn’t it be ironic if I did that? Since he’s a pedophile and all…

I find it very sad I have to do this again…

1. a. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
    b. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
    c. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit.

2. a. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: “Hyde noted the irony of Ireland’s copying the nation she most hated” (Richard Kain).
    b. An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.

3. Dramatic irony (The dramatic effect achieved by leading an audience to understand an incongruity between a situation and the accompanying speeches, while the characters in the play remain unaware of the incongruity).

4. Socratic irony (admission of your own ignorance and willingness to learn while exposing someone’s inconsistencies by close questioning).

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Do you think he’s Catholic at all?

Jehova’s Witness, actually.

As for the “metamorphisis,” I’ve heard that first he was trying to look like Diana Ross, then decided he’d rather be Liz Taylor…

I miss the 80’s. :\

Originally posted by Cybercompost (re: definition of irony)

a. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: ?Hyde noted the irony of Ireland’s copying the nation she most hated? (Richard Kain).
b. An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.

This one is applicable.

Innocent until proven guilty.

And I like a great deal of his music, at least well into the early 90’s, somewhere before Nirvana knocked him off the top.

Cyber, it’s the second one. And I do like his music, I have his “History” CD…but now I just want to smite him.

Originally posted by Ivan
This one is applicable.

Not really. Fourty foot dildos (which don’t exist, you wouldn’t make a dildo bigger than a human being) have nothing to do with him being a paedophile. :stuck_out_tongue: