Metroid Fusion help

I decided to try Metroid Fusion again. I’m going for under 2 hours, and I desperately need help on the plant boss…

…which is the boss fight when you need to restore power to the station and right after you escape from the SA-X.

What is the quickest way to escape from those energy-sucking plants on the floor?

Umm, I don’t think there IS a quickest way, but I always thought that charging your weapon while trying to jump out seemed to help.

You want to defeat it fast? Stand on the platfor close to it and relentlessly fire missles/charge beams, If you fall into one of the pits, restart. It’s easy enough to see where it’s gonna fire its beams, and thusly, you can easaly duck/jump accordingly.

Well, I beat the plant…but now I’m stuck on the Nightmare boss.

I know how to beat it, but I just take too much damage…

Then take the bloody damage, ya wuss. Just raise hell!

If you can beat it in good time, you can beat it in good time. Don’t argue with other factors. There ARE regeneration rooms for a reason.

I mean in the actual battle. The X that the “guard” leaves behind completely heals right before the fight.

I need tactics for that battle. How do I beat it?

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[b]I mean in the actual battle. The X that the “guard” leaves behind completely heals right before the fight.

I need tactics for that battle. How do I beat it? [/b]
After you get it’s mask off, you keep going in circles, shooting it when you’re on the ladder. Clockwise, of course.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
After you get it’s mask off, you keep going in circles, shooting it when you’re on the ladder. Clockwise, of course.

And by following this, I was able to beat the thing. Thanks, Xelo.

I need help again. I’m stuck fightingthat damn SA-X.

I seriously need a strategy for this one…

First off, as you should know by now, the Screw Attack is ineffective, since it also has it, and when two unstoppable forces collide, both are deflected. Anyweay, what I did was just hiot him with Plasma charges and jumped from one level to the next, occasionally shooting an ice missile to slow her down.