Metroid Fusion: different endings

Lousy japanese get far neater cutscenes than we do, psah. I don’t get the point of adult and child settings though…it’s not like there’s pr0n in there so I assume the language level’s different

linky

Lousy SARS-ridden Japan…

I’m assuming the Adult setting is because Japanese children can’t read English. Of course, with that alphabet, they can’t read Japanese, either, so I don’t have a clue.

It took me 5:12 to get 63% of the items?!? GRAAAH! And yeah the endings are weird.

I don’t like the under 2 hours, 100% ending. Makes her look… well, not good. I like the Over 2 and under four hours, 100 one, though.

How the hell can anyone get 100 in less than 2 hours?!

Originally posted by Sinistral
How the hell can anyone get 100 in less than 2 hours?!

It took me like five tries one after another, but basically you have to get them all as you go.

Yeah, I agree, Val, though I also like the under-two-hours not-100% one, though.

Wow, that’s funky… they completely redid the art for the American version? O_o Interesting. IMO the American version is much better. ^^;

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Yeah, I agree, Val, though I also like the under-two-hours not-100% one, though.

Mm, you got a point, i guess. I just don’t like looking at Samus when she’s that young. She looks like something other than the battle-hardened Bounty Hunter I’ve grown to know and love.

To get the 100% in under two hours, you have to do everything smoothly without stepping more than needed out of your way. And you have to be speed boosting almost all the time as soon as you get it.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Mm, you got a point, i guess. I just don’t like looking at Samus when she’s that young. She looks like something other than the battle-hardened Bounty Hunter I’ve grown to know and love.

She looks cute in either way… :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Manus Dei
She looks cute in either way… :slight_smile:

I don’t think that Samus should pull off “cute”. “Cool”, definitely. “Hot”, sure, I can understand that. But Samus and cute do not mix, in my mind.

I’d say it’s impossible to beat the game with 100% under 2 hours on your first try (unless you’re using a FAQ or something). I usually play without any worries on my first try, but making sure I get every item possible. After you memorize where most of the stuff is hidden, it’s not that hard to rush through the game and beat it under 2 hours.

Originally posted by Ryuuhi
I’d say it’s impossible to beat the game with 100% under 2 hours on your first try (unless you’re using a FAQ or something). I usually play without any worries on my first try, but making sure I get every item possible. After you memorize where most of the stuff is hidden, it’s not that hard to rush through the game and beat it under 2 hours.

Man, it’s impossible to beatthat game in under two hours with 100% on the first try, PERIOD! Not only do yuo need to familiarize yourself with the techniques and enemies, but the exact locations of the items, too!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I don’t think that Samus should pull off “cute”. “Cool”, definitely. “Hot”, sure, I can understand that. But Samus and cute do not mix, in my mind.

One way or another, I like that explosive mix… :hyperven:

And I was referring to the American version.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
And I was referring to the American version.

Well, that one’s good, too. Let’s face it, Samus is awesome, no matter what she’s doing.

Exactly. Lara Croft is nothing compared to Samus. Samus Aran is the ORIGINAL VG Action Heroine.

Besides, Samus doesn’t have a pair of… impediments.

She does, but they’re on her shoulders instead.

And I’m not talking about boobs, I’m talking about these two big metallic balls she has on her shoulders most of the time. I mean, if it was like ACs, they’d be storing a fuckload of missiles, but Samus isn’t an AC.