Metal Gear for the 360

What a disappointment. To me, it sounds like they’re making a game that nobody is gonna play.

jesus Christ what is Kojima’s obsession with Apple? First the copious product placement in MGS4 and now officially the most disappointing game announcement of all time. Did Bill Gates eat his cat or something!?!?

I don’t see this boding well, but that’s just me.

So much for that MGS4 port for 360…there’s always hope for PC! (I can wish.) But why iPhone? What’s the hell with’s Kojima in doing this? Seems off.

This thread needs to be renamed.

Yes. Yes it does.

No it doesn’t. False hope is better than no hope at all, and who are we to take that away from the people?

Originally Posted by RedComet
No it doesn’t. False hope is better than no hope at all, and who are we to take that away from the people?

People who don’t mind taking away the PS3 fanboys’ false hope of a decent system exclusive?

PS3 fanboys assume all system exclusives are decent so it wouldn’t really make that much of a dent.

I mean really, these are the people defending Home. :-p

Whats wrong with Home? I don’t really know anything about it.

Imagine Animal Crossing as an MMO, only instead of charming little animals, you have tragic fashion victims, and everything’s beige rather than cartoony. Also, for every girl, there are twenty guys… chasing her… and there are 15-minute long queues before you can do any of the activities… which take an age to download and aren’t particularly exciting anyway.

Then again I’m one of the 2% of the population who never got into the Sims so maybe I’m just a miserable git.