Merlin Appreciation

Merlin pays our bills, and probably owns everything we own by now.

I too appreciate that particular administrator.

I thought this thread said Merlin application, and they were hiring new Merlins. Just let me prepare my resume.

Merlin is cool.

Merl is your God. Bow down before his wackiness. yah he ha ho har. Thankies for being Merl Merlin. You rock. you are my Favourite non free roleplaying forum person on this site. Orak comes close but I’m not bringing him up cause people are prejudiced against him. But I wouldn’t be posting if it hadn’t been for merl. he got my account working when the normal reply to the e-mail thing wasn’t working.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Merl, you rule.

Melin, I shudder to think what would happen without you here at RPGC. imagines a strange and chaotic land where people are on fire, and ducks wear long pants

Actually, that’d be kinda cool. ut stick around, anyway.

Merl are teh dev0l.

FOR HE’S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW
FOR HE’S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW
FOR HE’S A JOLLY GOOD FEEEHHEEELLLLOOOWWWWW
WHICH NOBODY CAN DENY!

For he’s a jolly good felon,
Who puts shame to us small fry!

I propose that we deify Merlin into a cult, that will catch on and so that 400 years from now, people will write books about him.

Originally posted by Igatona
I propose that we deify Merlin into a cult, that will catch on and so that 400 years from now, people will write books about him.

I second that! All in favor?

AYE! SHIVER ME TIMBERS!

Dude, it isn’t September 19th YET.

I third that. But we don’t have to dress in silly robes, chant about our lord Merlin, and live our lives according to some crazy rock formation, do we?

Absolutely. Count me in.

And therein the apocolypse would be the second coming of the piano.

you guys are too nice.

no merl, YOU’RE TOO NICE!!!

Ya Ya Ya. All bow down before the great and glorious Merlin. Ya Ya Ya. Merlin is my God. Ya Ya Ya. He is the Ruler of us all. Ya Ya Ya. The one who tamed grendel. Ya Ya Ya. Just watch your back if your a Piano worshiper. Ya Ya Ya.