Mellow out, maaaan...

I am so proud of my country!

And Mabat, if you are visiting Vancouver during your visit, give me a shout.

Originally posted by Sir Percival
[b]I am so proud of my country!

And Mabat, if you are visiting Vancouver during your visit, give me a shout. [/b]

I don’t know why, but I got a vision of Perc claping his hands and looking like a starry-eyed japanese schoolgirl while he said that.

Canada sounds like a good place to party.

We could drink beer, eat bacon, play hockey and point and laugh when they say “aboot”. :hahaha;

Originally posted by Sir Percival
[b]I am so proud of my country!

And Mabat, if you are visiting Vancouver during your visit, give me a shout. [/b]

I still don’t know where/if I’m going at all: It might depend on how well I do in my English finals. My mom hinted that it might be Toronto where we’d going…

Yeah, Canada is pretty cool. But a hippie country? blah… it’s not a hippie country! Nothing’s wrong with hippies, but if this was a hippie country, we’d have a lot of good music playing on the radio and much music, but instead we have the same crap as America, only half of our crap is from Canada.
I like how Canada is slowly becoming more independant, it’s really a unique place.

Hey, we don’t have “crap.” We have “man, this stuff really sucks. Why is it even playing?” music.

I call that stuff crap. Cause it is crap.

Touché.

Exactly.

Did any of you read the article the full way?

It concludes that Canada is NOT a hippy country. :stuck_out_tongue:

I did, after going away and then returning back to this topic.

I know, but remember, Canada might like being interesting, for once.

And I said Merl might like it because he was the one looking for an excuse to say “Get a damn job, you freaking hippie!”

we all saw it coming :stuck_out_tongue:

Canada needed to become what Norway was, when Norway became what Canada was.

I miss the days when we had courage, and we had a foreign minister who said to the American ambassador: “There is the door”.

Meh.

Patriotism sucks.

Nul, we all miss those days :/.

Hell, in the early of those days, Canada put a part of the country on martial law! (With good reason though…)

You won’t see Canada doing that now.