Meh, drawing

Since my little present to PKT turned out so good, I thought I’d put it here for you all to see.

The tail’s a little awkward, but good job! Especially on the face.

Very snazzy maba! :smiley:

:kissy:

Makes me think of a pirate for some reason chuckles Very cute, Maba!

Cute! huggles :yipee:

Arrr Matey.

—C&C:

That’s comments and criticism, for those of you who couldn’t figure it out or are to hung up in Command and Conquer. Nice work on the proportions: I do get the feeling something is wrong somewhere, but I’d be damned if I could point it out. Let’s conclude that nothing is wrong and move on. Nothing to say about symmetrism ( I know that word doesn’t exist, shut up ): You’ve been a sly bastard and hid half the face. His shoulders are on different heights and of different lenghts, though. That’s about it. A good drawing.

Thanks for the honest attempt at covering up the fact you actually point out the flaws, Nulani. hopes to confuse someone with this one

Yup, the face is hidden. I’m lazy with that often. Arms cause me the most problems with males (I need some muscle there… females need none, so it’s easier… but that muscle needs to be put somewhere else… and where? Ask Rudora about my art…)

I’ll most likely have something tomorrow if I’m feeling like it…

(And BTW, that was a 5-10 minute sketch… my usual school sketch-book quality)

Double post, I know. But I cooked up some eyefood for PKT. It’s also eyefood if you’re into maba-style somewhat muscular catboys…

I’m in no position to professionally critique your art since I’d have no idea what I was talking about, but I’m really grateful to have such a talented artist fuel my unhealthy obsession with a fictional character. The art looks great, thank you very much for drawing it! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
[b]Thanks for the honest attempt at covering up the fact you actually point out the flaws, Nulani. hopes to confuse someone with this one

Yup, the face is hidden. I’m lazy with that often. Arms cause me the most problems with males (I need some muscle there… females need none, so it’s easier… but that muscle needs to be put somewhere else… and where? Ask Rudora about my art…)

I’ll most likely have something tomorrow if I’m feeling like it…

(And BTW, that was a 5-10 minute sketch… my usual school sketch-book quality) [/b]

I didn’t try to cover them. If I were I would have posted explanations for them.

Second one.

—C&C:

Errors are pretty much the same as in the first one: Symmetrical. His right arm gives the appearance of being slightly longer than his left, and once again the lenght of his shoulders. The outlines of his face are very dim, and on my screen, barely visible: Let’s blame the medium you used to digitalise it. I believe it’s a digi-cam. That is about it, there might be more or there might be less, my brain is melting away so I’m not really sure what I just wrote. It’s overall nice.