Megatokyo

Not that it matters, but if you haven’t noticed all text inbetween <> is Japanese. Just thought I’d mention that :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I figured that out pretty quickly. 8p

Oddly enough, the one thing that bugs me (other than the horrible horrible stick figure comics) is Ping. Don’t get me wrong, I love the character. But for some reason I have no problems believing in giant mecha or Godzilla or zombies. But I can’t believe in a PS2 android accessory that can go online. Maybe it’s just because it’s too close to reality but I have certain knowledge that that kind of technology is probably 70-100 years away from being realized (just the speech recognition and synthesis is decades away from being anywhere near perfect, let alone advanced AI algorithms for dealing with people). That’s probably just me, though, and I’m sure I’ll get over it. :sunglasses:

I agree with Yar. 8BT has taken forever, but the main point of 8BT is the awesome humor, not the story. The story doesn’t matter. Megatokyo is mainly (well, at least half) story, which is why the slow pace is a bit more irritating. Still, can’t rush art. :sunglasses:

And art is tuly is. I’m waiting for Fred to sort out a publisher for Vol II…

Originally posted by Cidolfas
[b]Yeah, I figured that out pretty quickly. 8p

Oddly enough, the one thing that bugs me (other than the horrible horrible stick figure comics) is Ping. Don’t get me wrong, I love the character. But for some reason I have no problems believing in giant mecha or Godzilla or zombies. But I can’t believe in a PS2 android accessory that can go online. Maybe it’s just because it’s too close to reality but I have certain knowledge that that kind of technology is probably 70-100 years away from being realized (just the speech recognition and synthesis is decades away from being anywhere near perfect, let alone advanced AI algorithms for dealing with people). That’s probably just me, though, and I’m sure I’ll get over it. :sunglasses:
[/b]

Just credit it to magic, it solves everything. Or to small gnomes, but that is pretty much the same thing.

A wizard did it. :get it?:

‘Smurf it back!’ as someone once said. Er…

I want some of the merchendice, but they’re all US dollars! Damn! I want Broken Miho poster!