Megaman X 7

sweeet, finally a game I can look forward to on my PS2.

A character named Axl? I can hear his Guns n’ Roses theme song now.

Anyhow, it looks good.

i’m not waiting for that game to come out to get it…

yes, it’s still 2-D! Yatta!

Well, some parts of it are 2-D. Looks like some other parts are 3-D, though.

Yeah, “corridor running” and bosses are in full 3D by the looks of it. Looks like this Axl guy is pretty versatile, I just wonder how long those transformations will last until he goes back to normal though.

Very interesting! Can’t wait to get more information!

Mega Man does what you would expect Mega Man to do, from the standard buster shot to the charged-up buster shot.

No, we expect MM to use the Robot Masters’ Powers™!

In any case, I’m looking forward to any new MMX stuff. Thanks for sharing, Xelo! :smiley:

Well unless it takes place between a previous X game it won’t really fit into the MMZ storyline. Unless they make MMZ an alternate future :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Sir Percival
A character named Axl? I can hear his Guns n’ Roses theme song now.

They already used that joke, I believe in Megman X5.

Damnit, I don’t care about X or Zero anymore! I WANT THE REAL MEGAMAN!!! THE GUY IN BLUE UNDIES THAT KILLED DR. WILY’S ROBOT MASTERS!!! HE RULES OVER ALL!!!

Meh, I’ll stick to my Megaman Battle Networks.

As for the whole difference form Megaman Zero, I’m sure they will have some sort of plot device to figure it out.

Well, There are about 100 years between MMX6 and MMZ, plenty of time for plot devices.

By the way, I’m the only one that got this feeling at the end of MMZ?:X is dead, Zero is alive, no one called him a girl even though his armor is even gayer than before and neither Sigma or Willy appeared in the whole game. I’m the only one that thinks that something weird is going on?

i was wondering about that too…

What can I say exept…HELL YEAH!

I’d still rather see a Mega Man 9 so they can finally link the MM and the X series together

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
[b]Well, There are about 100 years between MMX6 and MMZ, plenty of time for plot devices.

By the way, I’m the only one that got this feeling at the end of MMZ?:X is dead, Zero is alive, no one called him a girl even though his armor is even gayer than before and neither Sigma or Willy appeared in the whole game. I’m the only one that thinks that something weird is going on? [/b]

It is never really declared that X is dead. He could just be like deactivated but the body is still intact somewhere.

As for the girl thing, Zero is like a legend in that time so I guess the would know that he is a guy robot

Original X dies in Megaman Zero 2, Sigma and Wily don’t make appearances yet and three out of four Guardians are still alive by the end.

I’d really like to know more about the Megaman series. It seems very interesting.

I’m not a big fan of the Mega Man X series either. I’d loved the more simplistic nubered series for the NES and SNES. Oh, the memories…