MegaMan Legends 2 Shrine

Hey, I’m Magma, the guy that created the shrine for MegaMan Legends 2 for the PS1…despite the fact that it’s not actually up.

Yeah, all of my e-mails trying to notify Cless Alvein have gone unresponded to. I’m assuming they’re not going through for some reason. In any case, it has been SEVERAL months (I’m going with since early summer) since I finished it. It was a lot of work, as I’m sure you guys know, so it’s frustrating that I can’t even get anyone to say it’s finished. I’ve tried sending messages to a couple of other staffers, but gmail always notifies me that the message has been delayed because of some kind of server problem with rpgclassics.

In any case, can ANYONE please help me get this shrine online? It would be greatly appreciated.

ANYWAY…

Someone helped me out with the problem.

Turns out some of my organization is whacked, so now I’m having to change all the links. Thing is, I get a 404 error whenever I click on an anchor link. But I don’t see any kind of hyperlink going to the old page related to the anchor codes…Help?

I tried using the IRC chat, but IRC and me don’t agree, so…

The anchor links seem to work for me :confused:

'Cause I fixed it! In any case, it works now, and everything is in the proper place. Currently, the shrine is sitting on tartarus, waiting for feedback before it actually goes up officially…HINT!