Megaman Collection for the GC and PS2

Maybe the list they gave merely doesn’t have it. Or maybe it’s just the Original Series Megaman.

This collection will be mine.

Now…we need a Megaman X Collection. And then Megaman Zero, and finally Megaman Battle Network

From Gameforms
Included in the collection are Mega Man 1 through 8, plus two Mega Man arcade games never before released in North America (sorry Megaman X fans, only the original Blue Bomber is featured here). In addition to updated soundtracks, the disc will feature a variety of unlockable content including artwork, interviews, TV commercials, and anime footage.
The collection is scheduled for North American release in February 2004 for the PlayStation 2 and GameCube.

Sorry sin :too bad;

It’s still worth getting, considering most games out now are pure crap on a stick anyway.

It would be cool ifn Megaman Soccer was one of the unlockables. :hahaha;

bah it looks okay but… im just going to rent it instead i wanted the MMX’s not the other ones :fungah:

W00T!

Bah, the Original series all the way for me. The X series was too dark and angsty, I miss Dr. Wily’s wacky robot masters. I wish Capcom would make a NEW Original series game again, but I doubt that’d happen.

Speaking of, I wonder why the last Original Series game, Rockman and Forte, isn’t on that list?

Because it was released on GBA recently

Meh, without the X series it’s a waste of money.

I’ll just drop this here.
[WHAMF]

Originally posted by SpoonyBard
Bah, the Original series all the way for me. The X series was too dark and angsty, I miss Dr. Wily’s wacky robot masters. I wish Capcom would make a NEW Original series game again, but I doubt that’d happen.
[/WHAMF]

I want a game of This, damnit. Rockman Neo pwns.

And the dark stuff is why I prefer the X series over the original. Admittadly the Zero-dying piles on high, but the rest is cool.

Although Sigma’s last words in X6 still suck the biggest anti-climatic ass ever.

Ahh, a return to the good old days of Mega Man… before the “story” reared it’s unwelcome head. I can’t wait for this to come out. Thanks, Rirse, for the excellent news!

Originally posted by Pierson
[b]I want a game of This, damnit. Rockman Neo pwns.

And the dark stuff is why I prefer the X series over the original. Admittadly the Zero-dying piles on high, but the rest is cool.

Although Sigma’s last words in X6 still suck the biggest anti-climatic ass ever. [/b]

That flash was fucking amazing.

How. Cool. Would. That. Be?

Get your asses in gear Capcom!

Although Sigma’s last words in X6 still suck the biggest anti-climatic ass ever.

You mean when I finally decided not to pretend I wasn’t coming back for the next sequel?

=D~~~~

Totally awesome.

And I can’t wait for X7.

I wonder who Axel is…

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
You mean when I finally decided not to pretend I wasn’t coming back for the next sequel?

Bingo Mr S. At least this time you’re honest.

I wish they’d do the same with the X series. 1 and 2 aren’t available anymore and ROMs just ain’t the same…

I wish they’d do the same with the X series. 1 and 2 aren’t available anymore and ROMs just ain’t the same…

Why not?

Well, they aren’t in stock anymore, and it’s really hard to get anything good at a used-game store.

What I meant was, what’s wrong with ROMs?

Dalton … go fight a trio of RPG heroes.