Mega Man Maverick Hunter X

So what do you guys think of this one?

I think that it is a fiarly cool remake of Mega Man X, but I don’t like some of the story changes. The story change make some things make mroe sense and the series flow better, but I don’t like how they change the origins. The level changes are pretty nezt, but I don’t like how hard it is to find/get the leg parts since that is so necessary to get other things in the game.

So what about you guys?

What is this aside from a remake? I’m confused.

I wan’t to play this game :frowning: but I don’t want to buy a psp for it.

From what I’ve been hearing, it’s really really good.

It’s a grounds-up remake of the original MMX; MMX8-style graphics, new level layouts, different locations for secret items, remixed music, changed story, and a new play mode.

PSP only?

Yep.

I heard you can play as Zero. Is that true?

You can play as Vile.

my cousin let me borrow it, and i didnt think it was all that good. I liked the demo though that you can play.

Ok I’m interested, what is the game’s story then? Just how much did they twist the thing in order to allow this?

Yay, you can now play as your favorite boba-fett-like maverick !

Change the origins? /me confuzed.

Where’d they toss the legs now, anyway? It’s like a vital piece for everything.

From what I have read this is where the capsules are:

Flame Mammoth:boots
Chill Pinguin:helmet
Storm Eagle:Body
Sting Cameleon:Buster

Zero’s buster however is stronger than the one you get from Light and the hadouken is still in the same place.

I wasn’t even aware this was out, I’ll have to go play it.
If I don’t post for a week or so, I have found love and beauty in the world again, as I did once, long ago, with a little game called Megaman X.