me = stupid

Can I get a can of “Read the fucking question, numbnuts”?

Honestly, after making such a dumbass mistake, I don’t think I even deserve the Server certification. Especially since, even had I read the question, I still would have got the bastard wrong.

Bah Live jornal is blocked by work’s proxy - what happened?

The cans are in the back next to where X stores his boxes of “English mother fucker, do you speak it?” And the cases of “Your mom jokes”. Somewhere.

You are the guy who voiced Van Fanel? Cool.

Always read the question. You can have no idea how many fail their exam because they forgot to do that.

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]You are the guy who voiced Van Fanel? Cool.

Always read the question. You can have no idea how many fail their exam because they forgot to do that. [/b]

Sagara Sousuke was WAY more fun to voice. Van Fanel is the one crappy role that everybody remembers and you wish they didn’t. Like you know how everybody sees Bill Shatner and says, “Hey, Captain Kirk!”? Bill hates Star Trek.

Now Sagara and Hidaka Ken…there were roles fit for an artist.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
The cans are in the back next to where X stores his boxes of “English mother fucker, do you speak it?” And the cases of “Your mom jokes”. Somewhere.

Merde! Je dois partir!

That is probably why, all my teachers constantly say to read the question, and then just say, what they are asking for.

Maybe they had a point after all.

Originally posted by Martin Jigmar
Sagara Sousuke was WAY more fun to voice. Van Fanel is the one crappy role that everybody remembers and you wish they didn’t.

You mean Sagara <i>Sanosuke</i>? :stuck_out_tongue: I guess he goes by another name then. And I know this has nothing to do with the thread in general, I’m just nitpicking!

No, Sano wasn’t voiced by Tomokazu Seki.

Sagara Sousuke is the main character in Full Metal Panic.

If you haven’t seen FMP, stop picking your ass and get to it. It rocks.

I’m not picking my ass. I was talking about Kenshin. Ah yes they have very similar names.

Originally posted by Evangelion
I’m not picking my ass. I was talking about Kenshin. Ah yes they have very similar names.

Not really; I just wrote Sagara’s name in western ordering for some reason. (i.e., Sano’s family name is Sagara’s familiar name)

or, for those totally ignorant of Japanese naming conventions, both names in Western name ordering are:

Sagara Sousuke
Sanosuke Sagara

(Just as in Kenshin, he gives his name as “Himura Kenshin” even though Himura is his family name and Kenshin is what his friends call him)

Ohh Sagara was the dude’s first name, ok I see how they’re not similar now.

/me feels silly

Right. So the moral of the story, is go watch Full Metal Panic.

Hey Martin - Live journal is blocked by my work proxy, what happened =)

Originally posted by Martin Jigmar
[b]Sagara Sousuke was WAY more fun to voice. Van Fanel is the one crappy role that everybody remembers and you wish they didn’t. Like you know how everybody sees Bill Shatner and says, “Hey, Captain Kirk!”? Bill hates Star Trek.

Now Sagara and Hidaka Ken…there were roles fit for an artist.
[/b]

In that screenshot he was playing a role related to Escaflowne and Van Fanel, if it hadn’t been I wouldn’t have said Van Fanel.

I call actors and actresses by their names and not by the roles they have played. I’m pretty sure I’d be tempted to piss of Patrick Stewart by calling him Pat though.

Originally posted by Jakanden
Hey Martin - Live journal is blocked by my work proxy, what happened =)

I posted a question in the Certification community asking why the answer listed as right was correct–I thought it said that in order to get a web site with resources on multiple servers, all servers would have to have the same IP address (of course, if you assign the same IP address to two or more servers, you might as well rip out the NICs and pee on them).

Turned out the question actually said what do you NOT have to do, though.

Ah - that sucks heh. I TOTALLY know how that is heh.

What cert exam? I got my A+, Net+, MCSE and CNA so maybe I can hook you up with some study info.

Windows 2000 Server; I’ve got A+, Network+, and CNA (NetWare 5.1) myself

Presently, I’m studying for all of the Core Four certs concurrently.

Fear 216 heh. That test was a biatch =)

That’s just because it’s the most dry, boring crap ever written.

Plus, the instructor I had for that course was a human soporific. If you have never sat through one of Jamie’s lectures, you have never truly slept.