Maz World Tour!

Or at the very least, West Coast USA tour. Yes, that’s right, I’m going on vacation! Starting on July 30, I’m going to be in San Francisco. I’m gonna be there until August 3 or thereabouts (maybe a bit later), and then I’m gonna spend the next few days travelling up the coast to northern Washington state.

So, the question is, who wants a visit, and when are you available? You could like, show me around where you live, we could go out for ice cream or something. It’d be a rockin’ time, to be sure. I probably wouldn’t be able to go too out of the way, but if you live around more northerly CA (SF and up), Oregon, and Washington state, then be sure to respond! It’d kick ass if I could use this trip as an excuse to see people from RPGC.

OH. And, in addition, I’ll probably be going between northern Washington and those Canadian provinces in the southwesterly part of Canada. Whatever they are. I don’t know Canadian geography. :stuck_out_tongue: But if you live there, chances are I could visit you sometime as well (I think Eden and Flint are around there, for instance…but I could be wrong). I’ll be in that area between August 6-ish and August 10-ish.

Anyhoo, reply! Let me know if it could happen! I’m pretty psyched for the possibility of a meeting, anyway; we could take pictures, and use them to start an RPGC RL-meeting scrapbook subsite of some sort. It’d be grooo-vay.

Well, yeah. That’s all. POST!

-Mazrim Taim

Aww, can’t you come to LA? Nobody likes going to LA. Ah well, have fun.

Originally posted by Frameskip
Aww, can’t you come to LA? Nobody likes going to LA. Ah well, have fun.

I promise that if I ever visit the northlands, I’ll visit you, Framy :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll have pictures from the Swedish meeting up for publich view sometime next week, so I think that scrapbook thing sounds like a good idea…

I hereby officially rename this event. Seeing as how there is something called the Pro Tour, I decree that in its and Maz’s honor, this event will be known as the Fro Tour. Thank you, drive through.

I live in ohio. Is that too far out of the way?

I’d like to meat you, but I’m sure its too far out of the way, and also you probably are too afraid of me to you know…

anyway, here are the directions for you to look at in case…

Heres the difference between Sinistral and I

Skankin

Eden, Flint, Percival, Ori, Gila. And it’s called British Columbia.

Guh, why the hell do you people all have to live so far south? ;_;

And Macc: That’s not funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mazrim Taim

Macc that was hillareous! its funny cuz its true, you do have a fro.

OMG111 charle’s writE!!! he dOEz!!!11 haw haw lol, u sik fuk.

LMAO MERL! wait, are you making fun of me?

I’m in the S.F. area. I could pop on over. something could be arranged…yeah…

Holy shit, Charl lives in Thousand Oaks. One of my friends lives there. Hmm… Anyway, most of us live in southern CA yes.

Whats your friends name? I probably know him, damn hick town.

sigh this has me wishing that I knew that Dana Point was close to Anaheim! I was TOTALLY there for three days this last spring. grr :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh, I don’t think my parents will let me go out with someone I have only met online. Plus, I hardly know my own area anyway. I barly know where the Starbucks is.

If you were passing through Vancouver, it would be interesting to meet up…

Originally posted by Gamer5389
Meh, I don’t think my parents will let me go out with someone I have only met online. Plus, I hardly know my own area anyway. I barly know where the Starbucks is.
Nextdoor. There’s always a Starbucks next door.

looks next door

Sorry I live in the suburbs, no Starbucks