Max Payne... on the GBA?

Weird, it looks like they are bringing a sprite based version of the original Max Payne. Seems like it’s going to be a 3rd person isometric view of things and bullet time will be in tow. I dunno, I don’t think it will work, but apparently we won’t have to wait long to find out.

Indeed.
Funny thing is, R* said they didn;t want to develop for “Kiddy” things, yet they are making a game for the “kiddy” Nintendo handheld.

Just because the handheld has a reputation for being kiddy does not mean the game itself will be kiddy. The Gamecube has a similar reputation and still churned out the remake of the RE series.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Indeed.
Funny thing is, R* said they didn;t want to develop for “Kiddy” things, yet they are making a game for the “kiddy” Nintendo handheld.

whadda expect it to be on? N-gage? BHAHAHAHA.

Wow, it looks pretty sweet.

Not bad…

Looks alright.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Just because the handheld has a reputation for being kiddy does not mean the game itself will be kiddy. The Gamecube has a similar reputation and still churned out the remake of the RE series.

Did I ever say the game would be kiddy? Nope.
I said R* said GC/GBA was kiddy.

FOR THE LOVE OF …

Max Payne wasn’t developed by Rockstar. It was be developed by Remedy. Rockstar merely released it. Clear?

Good.

As for the GBA idea… if they can come up with a good execution…

…r0x0rz

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
[b]FOR THE LOVE OF …

Max Payne wasn’t developed by Rockstar. It was be developed by Remedy. Rockstar merely released it. Clear?

Good.

As for the GBA idea… if they can come up with a good execution…

…r0x0rz [/b]

Not once did I say R* made it.
However R* decided to put it on GBA.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Not once did I say R* made it.
However R* decided to put it on GBA.

I’m not saying you didn’t. I just want to clear up the mess about Rockstar making the previous MP games.

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
I’m not saying you didn’t. I just want to clear up the mess about Rockstar making the previous MP games.

Ah ok.
I thought you were talking to me.