Matrix Revolutions is out

Originally posted by CalebNova
Once again, this installment is getting bad reviews like the last one.

True, but what do movie reviewers know? 8P

For Sin’s sake i hope Neo uses authentic stances :hahaha;

I saw the second one first, and the first on seconds. The first was better, but I think people take it to seriously, I though it was kinda goofy.

It was, actually. I like how Agent Smith says “And you … help your landlady take out the garbage” as if it’s some kind of ultimate crime.

All right, that’s enough of that.

Just got back from it. I will be writing my review soon on it and will be giving it either 3.5 or 3 out of 4. I have to think about a few things before giving final rating.

I will say this though, the only problem with this one is that it assumes you have seen animatrix and played the game. A number of things are left unanswered in the movies (Such as Kid’s Story, the reason Ghost and Niobi are lost and what happened to the oracle) because it assumes you already know how they got to those points.

Trinity dies…?

I just read some review stuff that another member of my other forum just posted and that’s really odd…considering what Neo did to her in the second movie.

Well that’s what she said…

Heres one man’s opinion of reloaded---->http://www.maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=matrix2

I’ve read pretty much the entire plot of the movie in spoilers.

If you didn’t like Reloaded, you might be able to appreciate Revolutions as a good action movie, but there’s a good chance you really won’t like it. Keep in mind that Revolutions was filmed immediately after Reloaded, so the Wachowski brothers were in the same kind of mind-set for Revolutions that they were in for Reloaded.

If you liked Reloaded, you’ll probably love the philosophical conclusions that Revolutions comes to.

Some of you will not like the ending one bit. If you watched the Animatrix, particularly the one that dealt with the original war between the machines and humans(when the machines first began demanding their rights), then the ending won’t surprise you that much.

What? They need to explain things man, not all of us can have Enter The Matrix.

What happened to the Oracle?

I may see it if some companions of mine decide to see it soon. Otherwise, I shall probably wait until it comes to a local cinema which shows films about six to nine months after they first begin showing. I should like to see how the trilogy ends, but I can wait.

Originally posted by Amerycinsycho
Heres one man’s opinion of reloaded---->http://www.maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=matrix2

They try to trick you into popping a boner, then WHAM. Keanu’s corn hole.

:hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha;

It is? I guess i somehow avoided the massive advertising campaign, because i didnt even hear about it…

Wow, it’s amazing what you miss when you stop watching TV. I didn’t realize it was coming out now.

Heheheh oh well, me gonna watch it tomorrow~

Actually, it didn’t seem to be that over hyped. Especially not when compared to the second one.

One word: Disappointment

so much potential lost in all the lovely eye candy that came to be called The Matrix :\

If anyone wants my opinion, e-mail me and i’ll send my 10 page comment and review I made of the movie >_<;

Omg!! Is it really that bad…? I have high hopes for it man. Your not the first one sayin’ that Revolution is a disappointment though…

Here’s how I rank the Matrix movies from good to bad. 2, 1, 3.

The third one just isn’t that great. It just seemed like the Matrix was put into neutral for the final movie.

I’d equate it to Star Wars Episode 2. It was fricking boring and you didn’t care about the fight scene that was hyped up for the end.

destroys the movie theater seat ahead of him in a bout of frustration

so frustrating…

man do I see how much I’ve diverged from the people in this environment.

What! -_- You weird people. I just came from it (after standing in a line for 2 hrs to get in) and I think it was well worth it. There were no scenes where I was thinking “I wish this would end” (at one point it did drag on a bit, but the next scene made up for it.) I think that final fight scene was pretty powerful, and I just in general found the movie to be engrossing and emotional. Pretty light on the philosophical side, but I was kind of expecting that. I would say it’s an improvement from the second, but it had a different tone than reloaded. In general, one of the best action movies I’ve seen in awhile… (and it’s not “just” an action movie.)