Matrix Revolutions is out

Just thought you might like to know

been waiting for it when the first sign of it appeared

I have never been able to get into the Matrix series. I donno it just doesn’t appeal to me, maybe I should try to watch it again.

One of my theaters is showing it at 9am…so for me 2 hours 19min to go mwhahha =)

I won’t be able to see it till the weekend or the week after :frowning:

Yai!

Oh! Yet another movie that I will never watch.

Thank you for letting me know,
Seldane

Once again, this installment is getting bad reviews like the last one. Damn. I was hoping the Wachowski brothers were just suffering from Indiana Jones syndrome.

Bad reviews like the last one? Yes I know. And I am damn sure it deserves all the bad reviews it can get, because honestly… This CAN’T be good. Not according to me, anyway.

Thank you for looking at the forum rules,
Seldane

Eh, I never liked The Matrix. I won’t be seeing this one.

Yeah, well Reloaded seemed to get its share of bad reviews and I liked it more than the original in spite of it… so there reviewers :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Seldane
Bad reviews like the last one? Yes I know. And I am damn sure it deserves all the bad reviews it can get, because honestly… This CAN’T be good. Not according to me, anyway.

You wouldn’t by any chance be passing judgement on a movie you haven’t actually seen, would you, Seldane?

Going tonight.

I plan to go see it, but I’ll wait for the first-week furor to pass. I hate crowds.

I don’t think that The Matrix is the greatest thing ever, but it is cool to look at and has some cool ideas (and some logic holes, but what the heck, it’s just for fun.)

Yeah, Sin and I are going at 10:50 tonight. I’m not really interested in the reviews, bad or otherwise. I can form my own opinions.

The thing about the first one was, No One Had Seen Anything Like That Before. And because of that, the sequels by definition aren’t so innovative. I wasn’t that wowed by the effects in the Burly Brawl, anyway. Maybe if they’d done the trademarked Rotate-Around during the bullet time bits instead of merely Continuing The Previous Course …

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
The thing about the first one was, No One Had Seen Anything Like That Before. And because of that, the sequels by definition aren’t so innovative.

Although the first one comes from the same ideaspace as Total Recall. And the sfx are just a progression of the effects that started in movies like Robin Hood and T2.

I’m gonna try to get in this Saturday hopefully. But its probably gonna be packed.

Seeing it this weekend.

Me, and two of my mates are planning on seeing it on Saturdasy.

Whether we actually will, is a whole different area.