Materia Combos

what super combos have you guys come up with materia. heres one of mine:
Mini Knights of the Round:
base materia Bahamut Zero
bz+mp turbo, bz+added cut, bz+quadra magic, bz+mp absorb, w-summon, magic plus (masterd)
effect: 10 hits each haveing a vary good chance of hiting the 8000 dmg with the right equment, but even longer then knights of the round…
i wonder why i even made this now:hmm:

Originally posted by Armageddon
what super combos have you guys come up with materia. heres one of mine:
Mini Knights of the Round:
base materia Bahamut Zero
bz+mp turbo, bz+added cut, bz+quadra magic, bz+mp absorb, w-summon, magic plus (masterd)
effect: 10 hits each haveing a vary good chance of hiting the 8000 dmg with the right equment, but even longer then knights of the round…
i wonder why i even made this now:hmm:

I always thought that quadra magic didn’t work on summon materia.

Final Strike + Phoenix

All + Restore

I might not have come up with it but it’s the most useful :stuck_out_tongue:

Master Summon + Quadra Magic

Master Magic + All

Originally posted by MrNuke999
I always thought that quadra magic didn’t work on summon materia.

Quadra magic works on all summons except KOTR.

Originally posted by SilverStorm
Quadra magic works on all summons except KOTR.

I’ve had it work on KOTR. That’s how I beat the Emerald Weapon.

Mega All and Quadra Magic + Master Magic

also, Slash All and Hades + Added Effect on someone’s weapon.

Originally posted by DanteCole

I’ll have to see that to believe it.

My fav…

KOTH, combined with W-Summon while all characters hold a Mime meteria, lays total smackdown on all. It’s how I beat Emerald Weapon

(did the same thing with Ruby, but used Buhamnt Zero instead)

Originally posted by DanteCole

I have heard about it, you just need HP<–>MP materia, on the character, but I still don’t think it works, because last time I checked using Quadra, only used the same MP, as one spell. Although I could be wrong, since I never bothered to check!!

No it doesn’t work that way, Q-Magic allows you to cast a spell four times for the MP cost of one. When Q-Magic is on, the spell weakens slightly though.

Originally posted by Mako
Mega All and Quadra Magic + Master Magic

i thought that alls ande quadra magic can’t be used at the same time… mabe mega all is the exaption

I still say Quadra Magic does not work on KOTR, either that, or my copie’s a big ol’ pile o’ crap!

Originally posted by Armageddon
i thought that alls ande quadra magic can’t be used at the same time… mabe mega all is the exaption

You are correct, Q-Magic and All/Mega-All do not work together, I’m not sure which works when both are equiped, but only one of them does…I think.

Really? You may be right. I only remember trying it, but I can’t remember if it actually worked or not though.

Well, some of the tactics I use are Quadra Magic + Ultima, and also miming Knights of the Round over and over again. Reeeeeeeely cheap. Kills Bizarro in one hit, Safer in several, but still easy.

Edit: I DID try using Quadra Magic + KotR, but it didn’t work. Thank god though, I would have been sitting there for ages. Not as if I do anything else.

Quad-Magic/Hades+W-Summon+KOTR

This works on Ruby Weapon very well.
It stops him, then KOTR does a load of damage to him:o

Originally posted by Aurabolt
[b]My fav…

KOTH, combined with W-Summon while all characters hold a Mime meteria, lays total smackdown on all. It’s how I beat Emerald Weapon

(did the same thing with Ruby, but used Buhamnt Zero instead) [/b]

Doh, thats what it was, W-SUmmon.

Originally posted by DanteFury

Ach, yes. You’ll need the HP -> MP materia to do that, since your maximum MP without the materia in question can only be 999, and KOTR costs 250 MP, times 4 = 1000MP

You do realize the animations take way too much time, ESPECIALLY Bahamut Zero? >_>

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
Ach, yes. You’ll need the HP -> MP materia to do that, since your maximum MP without the materia in question can only be 999, and KOTR costs 250 MP, times 4 = 1000MP

Buddy, did you not notice how many people have already said that this combo does not work. So why are saying it does?

Added cut + steal

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
Buddy, did you not notice how many people have already said that this combo does not work. So why are saying it does?

Well, you said you weren’t sure, so I kinda thought of clarifying WHY it wouldn’t work in a normal case (I.E, not having HP <-> MP on), which is the fact there’s a limit to MP usage. No offense/annoyance meant.

Oh yes. Some more tips…

If you happen to be on a situation with no access to Hades and still want to toy with status effects…

Contain + Added Effect. Has Petrify AND Confuse! (Didn’t Freeze inflict Stop aswell?)

Of course, if you want to save time and still deal respectable damage without using KOTR all the time… Omnislash, skip turn to Cloud, mime, skip to Cloud…

Works with other people with good limits aswell. Might even help with getting new limits by making the first limit on a break level becoming used, if you’re trying a perfect game. those limits also cause kills needed for a break level up :wink: