Mario Kart DD

Geno was cool. They should’ve put him in DD.

I always liked Mario Kart… sounds like a great deal. Is it going to be normal price though?

Originally posted by d Galloway
Is it just me, or is Nintendo re-releasing every game in its warehouse? Of course, MK64 was cool, but it’s just an observation.

It’s just you. The only games they have re-released are most of the early Mario games, Ocarina of Time and a few random games.
And Geno wouldn’t appear in the games because he is a creation of Square. Although he exists as a Mario character he was just a single character created to be used in SMRPG.

One PRAYS that they bring back the Feather from MK. That thing was SO much fun.

Heh, i would always use the feather to do that trick where you could skip half the track (ghost track/star circuit/SMK)…and everytime i did my little brother would throw the controller and break it…im sure i provided nintendo with a desk or two, given the amount of money i spent on new SNES controllers…

Both MK and MK64 have both been a few of my favorite games on the Nintendo consoles, and I luckily still have my MK cartridge. It wouldn’t be bad if they released MK64 with the one for GC, though.

I wonder if they’ll leave all the small glitches I’ve come to know and love. Like the “Finish Wario Raceway in under a minute” glitch. SG loved that one when I showed it to him. =P