March on Christian Soldiers

OK I looked around at this site for a bit and realized this was just nuts. It the breeding grounds of a new Christian terrorist cell. http://www.christiansoldiers.org/index.html

this thing’s a year old and they haven’t managed to get twelve members yet

You never know. It just needs one small incident and people could join in masses. I smell Inquisition.

On the other side, there are hundreds and thousands of insane underground organisation. If we’d panic on all of them, where would we be?

FOUR MONTHS of boot camp? The fricking Marines only have twelve weeks, and that is the longest for the armed forces.

There is definately something very wrong with these people.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
There is definately something very wrong with these people.

Originally posted by vyse the legend
this thing’s a year old and they haven’t managed to get twelve members yet

January 17, 2001 actually.

“Isms, in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon ‘I don’t believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.’ Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus, I’d still have to bum rides off of people.”

:ah-ha!:

Imagine there’s no isms,
It isn’t hard to do…

FOUR MONTHS of <strike>boot camp</strike> brainwashing?

Just… no. :noway:

Stupidity. Just plain ol’ stupidity.

And they’re training in the USA, are the USA hunting them: Arresting them?

Because if not, we will have to force them into stop housing these fanatics. We will have to force them into releasing them to the international community, so we can internate them and eliminate the thread they pose to the international community. To civilisation. With military methods if necessary.

We can not tolerate countries that house terrorists, for they are as bad as the terrorists themselves.

BlaBlaBla.

I see a paralell. The only difference is the religion and that this fanatic religious group haven’t been accused of anything yet.

And I haven’t read the page fully.

I can’t wait for Jesus to come back, walk up to these guys, and say:

“Sorry dudes, y’all were wrong. Please step to the line on the left…”

Gimme a front row seat to THAT.

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]And they’re training in the USA, are the USA hunting them: Arresting them?

Because if not, we will have to force them into stop housing these fanatics. We will have to force them into releasing them to the international community, so we can internate them and eliminate the thread they pose to the international community. To civilisation. With military methods if necessary.

We can not tolerate countries that house terrorists, for they are as bad as the terrorists themselves.

BlaBlaBla.

I see a paralell. The only difference is the religion and that this fanatic religious group haven’t been accused of anything yet.

And I haven’t read the page fully. [/b]

Obviously, but it’s okay! They’re hiding behind religion! :smiley:
< /obvious sarcasm >

[b]FOUR MONTHS of boot camp? The fricking Marines only have twelve weeks, and that is the longest for the armed forces.

There is definately something very wrong with these people. [/b]

It’s actually 13 weeks, plus another month of pure combat training for non-infantry.

On a related note, this site is pretty scary. Notice how everyone in the pictrues is white? Seems like they only want WASPs. Year long training? WTF? And the Muslims are bad and dangerous…right…Just goes to show that every group has its extremists.

Since it’s Roman Catholic, and they specifically say it will eventually be Roman Catholic only, I don’t think they want WASPs, Info.

Originally posted by Megaman984
Since it’s Roman Catholic, and they specifically say it will eventually be Roman Catholic only, I don’t think they want WASPs, Info.

True, my bad.

That picture just reminded me of nazi-punks. You know the ones with the shaved heads who like beating up minorites. Regardless of that i can speak for the fact that not all skinheads are bad people.

Originally posted by Amerycinsycho
That picture just reminded me of nazi-punks. You know the ones with the shaved heads who like beating up minorites. Regardless of that i can speak for the fact that not all skinheads are bad people.

Yay- you know the difference between skins and Nazi skins! Almost nobody GETS that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh- and Minor Threat fucking rocks.

Originally posted by Trillian
[b]“Isms, in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon ‘I don’t believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.’ Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus, I’d still have to bum rides off of people.”

:ah-ha!: [/b]

Kick ass movie. But this whole army thing sounds wrong. At first it will be for a good cause like protecting priests, then they start using force to make people join their religion. It is just wrong.:noway: