MapleStory

Where is the item shop?? I need to get better weapons.

Depends on where. If your’e still on Maple ISland, don’t bother. If you’ve gotten to Victoria Island, check the upper level of Lith Harbor. If you’re looking for a sepcfic town though, just tell me and I can tell you.

I think I’m still on Maple Island… I’m almost lvl 10 now. I have 30 str, 24 dex, 5 int, and 6 luk. Are the stats good for a swordsman?

Those are pretty good. Anyways, check the port town. The shop is on the ledge near the enterance. Don’t bother though, the weapons aren’t anything you dont’ start with or can’t get from quests. Leave as soon as possible, I’d say.

Keep your stats to Str and Dex.

Yup, downloading it as we speak. I’ma gonna be a Fighter or a Mage. Leaning on Mage. Any tips for starting off?

Aww man… It’s so hard to lvl once you reach lvl 10… Does anyone know of a good place to lvl?

Well, you can level in the hunting grounds west of Henesys. That’s usually crowded though, but there’s a rop leading to a higher area. It’s about three mas high, and the two above generally are less crowded, but not that high of a spawn.

Once you hit 20 +, my sworsman is training at Pig’s Beach. That’s hard to find though, I’ll be happy to lead you there if you catch me on.

Say, StarStorm. Since you know quite a bit about the game… I might need some help in using a Warrior build. I basically went through GameFAQ’s Rogue Guide and switched LUK and STR around, so that it’d be at the maximum, with DEX and LUK behind. Is it feasible for a Warrior?

The two most important stats, and the ONLY ones I raise are Str and Dex. I usually keep enough Str to upgrade equipment every five levels, and push the rest into Dex.

I’ll be the first one to say my build is screwed up, really, at least skill wise. I maxed out Iron Body before I maxed Imp. Max HP Increase, which puts me at somewhat of a disadvantage HP-wise. So if I redo my Swordsman, I’ll probably go for 5 HP Recovery, 10 HP Max, then run up Iron Body.

If anyone wants to party with me, I’m in as my mage, in Channel 17. Just PM SoulBeat.

What are you planning to be later on? Fighter? Page? Spearman?

I’ll probably go for Page, because I like Maces. >_>

Yeah. I’ll probably go for page, since they have the best attack power of the one-handed weapons. I don’t notice too much difference in the attacks with them though.
As said, I’m leveling as SoulBeat in chapter 17.

And there’s also the possibility that its later evolutions will get healing skills, but why heal when you have a bucketload of HP and a high recovery rate? :mwahaha:

True, but it’s helpful.

By the way, do you know what “cash” is? Do you have to donate real money to the company to get it?

Yeah. Not sure if it’s in the Global Version though.

Damn, that sucks. No plastic surgery, hair dyes, or new hair styles for us then. :fungah:

Until it’s implemented then. Heee.

Question: For some reason, the past few times I signed on, I havn’t been able to enter any gateways. Anyone know what causes this?

I dunno…

I would like to say, that I’m losing interest in Maple Story, and it’s getting way too crowded for my tastes. Oh well…

I think I found out…it generally happens when the game’s about to disconnect me.
Which has been happening a LOT lately. :scream: