Manga versions of video games.

A while ago I wasn’t even aware this existed, but lately I’ve been going trough some pretty good scanlations. Most are rather rushed but I’ve found a few I really liked, so I was wondering if there’s anything else I’m missing. Here’s what I’ve seen:

Breath of Fire: Princess of Wings (BOF1)
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages (Awesome piece, much better than the rest of the series)
Legend of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 4 with the male hero. It’s hilarious)
Star Ocean: The Second Story (Better than the anime IMO)
Star Ocean: Blue Sphere (SO2’s direct sequel, mediocre so far)
Valkyrie Profile (Errrm…)

So? Anything to add? Oh, I know about the Tales of Eternia manga but I’d rather play the game first.

Suikoden 3 has had a manga out for a while, it’s okay

Just out of curiosity, is the Link to the Past one you’re referring to the same one that was in Nintendo Power back in the day? =P It had some archer guy with a big nose that could turn into a hawk or something, and there was a map on the floor of the Ice Palace and stuff. I’ve seen that sold seperately as a comic before.

Because if that counts, then maybe the Star Fox and Metroid ones they had should too (or even the bizarre Mario one). Although I’m not really sure about the countries of origin (I’ve never read the Metroid one, and I can’t remember much about the Star Fox one, but the Zelda and Mario ones at least LOOKED Japanese). Not that I really think it matters, it’s just that a lot of people are picky as to whether or not something’s “Japanese”.

Nope. The Link to the Past manga is basically an introduction pretty close to the game, Link and an in-training warrior monk brat called Rasuka gathering the three crests and it ends just after he pulls the Master Sword and heads to the castle. And I’m sure it was Japanese.

Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening

Wow, this actually sounds like it would be good. Think you could hook me up with some scans?

I’ve never been able to get ahold of any of the SD4 manga. Should I try harder?

There’s a Devil May Cry 3 manga out.

I believe there’s one for Metal Gear Solid.

There’s a Disgaea manga, and soon there’ll be an anime, but the manga is only in japanese. No translation. Fennec foxes are cute.

There’s a Kingdom Hearts manga, I don’t think it’s out in America though, I’ve read it through translated scans.