Man, Life is hard.

k

iz that like SARS? LOL cum an knock on our door

Pap sears? Is that what they call it when Sears fucks you with one of their credit card things?

But yeah, shin. Simple Plan and Good Charlotte all the way. They rox my sox :smiley:

YOUR POWER LEVELS ARE PRIMITIVE COMPARED TO MEIN LOL

Steve, change your avatar back now. I’m sure shin will agree.

WIE AWRE ARYAN WIE WILL GO FEIRST!

Yeah Steve you of all people should have your avatar back to normal. I mean its like “hey am i gay or maybe I just like putting batteries in my ass while makin out wit dudes” and then you say “hey dad i think i’m gay do you still love me” and then he’s like “no stfu i hate fags queers and blacks and you’re two of those three and dating the latter so go die i hate you outcast son” then you go listen to Enya because she sings to your soul =(

You’re so right! :frowning:
but I forget how to change my avatar and title, lolz

I saw Enya back in 86’ at the dome, it was a kick ass show. I was feeling up on this broad, she was so drunk, every time I hear urgin I think of her boobs, covered in vomit.

I KNOW like omg i was talkin to my gf and she was like ‘i need space’ and i was like ‘WTF’ and then she dumped me. this is the worst feelin in the whole world. and then i ran home and put on some simp plan and wrote in my poetry book.

lolz, that’s sexy.
I think of shinobi when i hear “it’s raining men”
cause he’s all the rain i wanna catch on my tongue ;D

lolz by rain you mean the liquid that comes from my penis, which is as we established in the chat, a rotating blade of sexual devastation.

mmm
<!-- Fuck you. -->

Duhhhhhhhhhhh, I have both but I make my dad drive me, doiiiii, I wish I was as smart as youuuuu!!!

Damn, guess i’m lucky my dad died

Shin, you’re truely an asset to mankind. Unlike Steve.

And then liek some1 cum and look in it and they sez “u rite poem lol!” and you go “;_;”

That said, poetry’s a pretty cool art form. I found it repellent at first, mostly because of what pop culture leads you to believe about all poetry that isn’t put to music before some crowd of cigarrette smoking psuedosophists who don’t know In A Station Of The Metro from Jeff K. molesting some literary board again. But when you get right down to it, a lot of really complex ideas can be expressed through consciously chosen and organized words.

Speaking of poetry, the other day my english teacher was all like “We’re gonna do a unit on poetry, but we’re not writing any, just analyzing,” and I was like “What? That’s lame. I wanna write some haikus,” and pretty much every girl in the class was like “Aw that’s so adorable…” and then I listened to screamo.

you’re a fucking dork

Yeah well you’re a dork!