Man I'm happy I'm not a college student in Singapore

http://reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=433702&section=news

No fellatio? I guess all that banging got to their heads!

I’m here all week folks!

Be happy you’re not even a tourist in Singapore. Laws have no problems with becoming too strict and too detailed.

Singapore ahs the strictest and harshest laws in the world, but I’ve heard its also one of the cleanest places too.

I found this funny in the article.

Singapore, where prostitution is legal but oral sex is not, put a 27-year-old police sergeant in jail for two years for receiving oral sex in November last year.

Four strokes of the cane? The fuck?

4 strokes of the <em>pimp</em> cane, Cless. You best not be messing with them ho’s.

Wow. Just… wow.

Singapore ahs the strictest and harshest laws in the world

They’re talking about relaxing some of the laws out there, but at the moment, magazines like Playboy are banned, as is gambling (apart from lotteries). I read in the paper today that you need a permit to have a public meeting of more than four people.

Originally posted by Infonick
Singapore ahs the strictest and harshest laws in the world, but I’ve heard its also one of the cleanest places too.

I suddenly feel the need to quote my dad’s T-Shirt (he got it in singapore)

“Singapore, a <I>fine</I> city” :stuck_out_tongue:

(And then there were some things and the fine for doing that…
I think littering was 100 dollars, jay walking was also somwhere around 100-200 dollars…
Selling cigarettes to minors was 10000 dollars O_o)

I for one am glad that I don’t go near Singapore at all.