Man do I hate spyware.

I updated my Kazaa and it reinstalled all the spyware I deleted from when I first installed it. That shit is a pain in the ass to delete. I have a spyware detector (the demo to show you where and how much spyware you have so you’ll buy the remover) and it shows me the exact address on my comptuer, so I say fuck it and delte it all manually. It is difficult since some of it runs in strange ways and makes it hard to delete since it is in use. At elast i canr eap the fruits of my labor since it does get rid of the random pop-ups for the most part. Why must people on the internet be so cruel as to put me through all this?

Because it is profitable for them. I heard Kaza does not work properly without its spywares. Anyway, when you find it difficult deleting stuff from windows, boot in DOS mode and delete from there. They won’t complain about being in use.

Originally posted by Ren
Because it is profitable for them. I heard Kaza does not work properly without its spywares. Anyway, when you find it difficult deleting stuff from windows, boot in DOS mode and delete from there. They won’t complain about being in use.

It is embedded in Kazaa and when you delete some of it it’ll say that Kazaa requries it, but it really doesn’t. Kazaa works jsut fien without it. It is just a major pain in the ass to delete.

Who doesn’t hate spyware?

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Who doesn’t hate spyware?

Those who make it. The new rage here in BR is the password fishing scam (fake com page). I hate both those who fish passes and those who are stupid enough to fall in this trick.

Get Kazaa Lite. I hear it DOES have spyware, but I wiped all of those files off my computer months ago and it runs fine.

Originally posted by d Galloway
Get Kazaa Lite. I hear it DOES have spyware, but I wiped all of those files off my computer months ago and it runs fine.

Same here. I use Kazaa Lite.
I heard Kazaa Gold (A Pay-For Kazaa) has no spyware.

Why don’t you just download a program that detects AND deletes spyware for you?

I use Ada-ware 6.0 to detect & delete spy/adware

Originally posted by Uriel
I use Ada-ware 6.0 to detect & delete spy/adware

Same it works pretty well and its freeware :mwahaha:

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Why don’t you just download a program that detects AND deletes spyware for you?

That would be nice, Spybot and Ad-Aware are nice choices.

The problem is, Kazaa doesn’t run if it doesn’t detect the spyware, so you need to change to aonther p2p application…

I use a combination of Kazaa Lite + IRC + BitTorrent for all my illegal needs, I would suggest to do the same, or at least, to download Kazaa Lite.

Originally posted by Kor
[b]That would be nice, Spybot and Ad-Aware are nice choices.

The problem is, Kazaa doesn’t run if it doesn’t detect the spyware, so you need to change to aonther p2p application…[/b]

Kazaa will still work without spyware. I’ve gotten rid of it by deleting it manually and I’m still downloading shit.

<i>Originally posted by Kor</i>
<b>I use a combination of Kazaa Lite + IRC + BitTorrent for all my illegal needs, I would suggest to do the same, or at least, to download Kazaa Lite.</b>

WTF is BitTorrent?

I don’t exactly understand how BitTorrent works, but it’s a p2p application that requires the file to be hosted in a page, and when people download a .torrent file, they inmediatly start uploading it while they have their download window open. (Or something like that)

BitTorrent = The best way to get Warez and Anime :stuck_out_tongue:

BitTorrent is kinda like an yet more uncentralized Kazaa. It’s also spyware free. I think it’s currently at its 3.3 version already.

It does not give you a listing of files shared, though… You may need an external search engine to find what you want to download.

BTW… In Kazaa, you cannot share files that you’re still downloading. In BitTorrent you can.

Sounds cool…

I use WinMX and BitTorrent. I don’t think WinMX uses spyware.

WinMX doesn’t, I just don’t really like it.

Originally posted by Ren
[b]BitTorrent is kinda like an yet more uncentralized Kazaa. It’s also spyware free. I think it’s currently at its 3.3 version already.

It does not give you a listing of files shared, though… You may need an external search engine to find what you want to download.

BTW… In Kazaa, you cannot share files that you’re still downloading. In BitTorrent you can. [/b]

Psh, the normal version sawks, you need to get some alternative-experimental version that allows you to control your upload rate and stuff.

Cause the plain, old BitTorrent actually RAPES your bandwidth :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, if you know some good BitTorrent sites, finding files is WAY easier than it is in Kazaa.

<3 BitTorrent

A good BitTorrent site.