Male or Female?

I know most video game sites are 99% males, but I’ve seen so many girls here I thought the outcome might be different.

Let’s see!

<-----male, in case you didn’t know

Well it’s frigging obvious that most gaming websites consist primarily of guys, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any girls. it’s not logical.

And we have details for stuff like this. Except the people that pretend, and stuff. And except for people who put retarded things like " of the immortal kind". I mean seriously, that’ stupid.

What does Eden count as?

I know that there ARE girls, I was just wondering what the ratio was here.

And we have details for stuff like this. Except the people that pretend, and stuff. And except for people who put retarded things like " of the immortal kind". I mean seriously, that’ stupid.

Yes…very stupid…

…??? ::dekar!::

Oh you know just as well as Hades does that I am female.

Eden is Eden; let’s leave it at that.

And I dunno what I count as; I mean, I say I’m a woman here, but other places, people think I’m a man masquerading as a woman, or a woman masqueradign as a man, or a man who thinks he’s a woman who thinks she’s a man.

God, I love mind games.

So far 3 different females have posted here, and one male (myself). Why is it then, that the poll reads 5 to 1 (men to women)?

Because it’s useless to try making a serious poll about that here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Bing
So far 3 different females have posted here, and one male (myself). Why is it then, that the poll reads 5 to 1 (men to women)?

I voted female to help even things out a little.

I was going to vote male, but I voted female…just in that mood right now.

You know, you really shouldn’t lie like that.

BTW, it’s obvious what I am.

Originally posted by Pappy’s daughter
[b]You know, you really shouldn’t lie like that.

BTW, it’s obvious what I am. [/b]

I didn’t lie. The question doesn’t specificy anything beyond “male or female?” It’s only implied that the question is “what sex are you?” Besides, most people on this message board are known for not taking things here seriously.

And even if it is obvious which you are, we can’t be positive that you aren’t lying. (Disclaimer: I don’t actually believe that, it’s just a possibility)

d00d

He-Male

How are you supposed to answer if your’e a hermaphrodite or an alien?

I is female…!

pulls waistband of sweatpants away from waist and looks down

Looks male to me :get it?:

i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a girl i’m a naaaaaaaaah it’s not working

damn I can’t even convince myself