Making My Job Easier:

People are smart. They will sustain the idea even knowing it’s wrong because they get more benefit from it having cheaper meat. But even if not considering this, a sign saying that thing about not-cooked weigh wouldn’t cost much.

Originally posted by Ren
People are smart.

I don’t know what planet you live on, but I want to go there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Cybercompost
I don’t know what planet you live on, but I want to go there. :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to, as well.

But I think he means people are smarter that less weight = less money and people always want to save money.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
Whine loud enough and ye shall be rewarded.
That’s the American Way. Believe me, I get that ALL the time at [SHINRA].

Oh man, no kidding. Anyone who ever works in retail will develop a seething hate for all customers.

Yeah, I meant that Cala said.

edit: or no. Smart is not necessarily the same as intelligent =p

"He’s not smart, but he’s streetwise.

That means he knows what street he lives on."
-Calvin, from Calvin and Hobbes

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
IDIOTS!

http://piv.pivpiv.dk/ is better.

(Don’t open that link if you’re in IE. Which I suspect most people here are, since nobody complained about the eternisigs that I was assaulted with when I first started visiting this site in Firebird)

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Oh man, no kidding. Anyone who ever works in retail will develop a seething hate for all customers.

nodnodnod

The bitterness started to set in for me after about a month… After you hear the same lines over and over and over (“do you make all this here?”, “what’s your favorite?” “how can you work here without getting fat?” - and we’re talking 10 or more times a day)… You just start to want to break large pieces of chocolate over people’s heads. Maybe it’s not so bad if you work at a clothing store or something :stuck_out_tongue:

PRICE CHECK

PRICE CHECK :smiley:

Originally posted by Cybercompost

Why? If people were smart then the corporate people woudln’t make money.

loves the idea of “buy one for double normal price, get second one free”

Good thing everyone’s stupid, because if they were not, we would have no way to know who’s smart.