Makes me hate Bush even more.

I hate how Bush is now helping Calfiornia, 2 years later, now that we have a Republican governor. It pisses me off how party oriented he is. Said that he was going to be the American president and not the Republican president, great way of going along with such a simple promise.

shrug politicians lie, get over it.

I’m Republican. If you don’t like what they do, don’t vote for him. That’s all I can say. Though I believe it’s wrong to criticize someone because of the party they belong to.

Humans in general are like that; they help who they like and shun who they don’t.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
I’m Republican. If you don’t like what they do, don’t vote for him. That’s all I can say. Though I believe it’s wrong to criticize someone because of the party they belong to.

I can complain since I voted for Gore. I’m not upset about our governor, I’m upset that Bush didn’t help us while we had a Democratic governor. I’m criticizing Bush, not the Republican party (in fact, I wanted to vote for McCain in the last Presidential election, but Bush beat him, so Gore was the btter choice). I’m not anti-Republican. I just hate how Bush let California get so bad, but now that our governor is the same party as him, he lvoes California and will help us. It is bullshit. I’m all for helping your party, but Bush did to extremely unhealthy levels.

Originally posted by Alyx
shrug politicians lie, get over it.

hands down the worst post i’ve ever seen made on this message board.

I’m Republican. If you don’t like what they do, don’t vote for him. That’s all I can say.

What do you think the majority vote was?

Unless their surname is “Clinton.”

I’m upset about how party and cronie oriented Bush is, too, but 'twas folly to expect any other pattern of behavior from them. Reward your supporters and punish those who opposed you. Always works that way here. Always works that way anywhere. The only difference is we don’t have death squads that make the opposition dissappear in this country.

Yet.

Bush is a liar and because of his lies people can(or did) die. It doesn’t help that the guys in Texas are trying to redistrict it so that it ‘represents’ the popular vote better… Govm’t in general is getting really screwed up.

He isn’t democratic, he is mobocratic. Most of today’s politicians are.

All I can say is, we need a revolution soon. Especially if Bush gets selected again. If something like 2000 happened again, I’m going to start preaching to the poor about how the government’s making them poor. And I’ll be right, damnit.

Wesley Clark better win. I have a reformed Republican fetish.

Originally posted by Lunes Cabarach
All I can say is, we need a revolution soon. Especially if Bush gets selected again. If something like 2000 happened again, I’m going to start preaching to the poor about how the government’s making them poor. And I’ll be right, damnit.

It doesn’t matter who leads. Humanity itself is self-centered and evil. In fact, so is all of nature. You cannot refuse your nature; you can only try to conquer it. Bush doesn’t even try that.

And it doesn’t look good for Bush’s career, either. His once high approval rating is slipping fast. His own party is turning on him. People are sickened with what he’s doing. Foreign countries are laughing at him, and us, because we elected him to begin with. I still hate Gore, but Bush really fucked up big time. I don’t think that all the economic problems are his fault, though; we, as consumers, have to keep pumping money into the economy through spending and investing, instead of hording it all like little pack rats.

Originally posted by d Galloway
Humanity itself is self-centered and evil. In fact, so is all of nature. You cannot refuse your nature; you can only try to conquer it.

So evil tries to conquer its faults and improve itself, huh? I kinda like this “evil” guy… maybe he’s not as bad as people say he is.

Originally posted by Opera Man
maybe he’s not as bad as people say he is.

You’re right, he’s worse.

why do you hate Al Gore? he was never given a chance to lead beyond his congressional career which was very distinquished.

Bush has the approximate IQ of the Australian Desert fly!