Macc maverick day.

Want to know what Feb 14, & Oct 1 2004 are? Pie has a good chance of getting this one. Anyways You like Lemons? If Merl Let’s me I’ll stand in!!

What… He’s the one that started the Piano thing… Man… If that keeps up i’m gonna be careful not to crush my boyfriend.

He borrows my Met Helmet and then Pokes a piano in to my direction… Great!! Oh, Val, Gone young and Gold, Nice!

Big Nutter
Is he The real Macc Maverick…

Yeah, see, and Big Nutter doesn’t even reference people to seem ‘in’ with them, he just blatently steals the jokes and gimmicks associated with them and sucks out all the funny they had. Offence intended.

And Val, please, a link. I’d love to see that. :smiley:

How about a day of judgement???

no thx :3

At the Restaurant at the End of the Universe:
Zaphod:Hey, what is this, Judgement Day?
Arthur Dent: Do we get to see that, too?

What we need is a homicide day.

Yeah, but it would be no fun for you Nulani. Concepts can’t kill, even if they’re evil. I on the other hand am a cat girl with a big bazooka! :slight_smile:

Life kills all the time.

True, but a concept still can’t hold a Bazooka, and neither can life!

That’s only because we’re so powerful we don’t need bazookas.

Death can’t kill, he, or in this case she, can only take souls that are already gone from the body.
Me, I want a sleep day, where I get to sleep while everyone else has to stay awake.

But Bazookas make big booms if they have mini-rocket ammo! Watch! Fires Bazooka Oops, sorry Hades!

… Okay, who let Kiro get at the pixie stix?

Man, you people didn’t reply about the awesomeness of Kor day. You fucking suck >:(

You people need to stop confusing me with Terry Pratchett’s Death. I am not Terry Pratchett’s Death, and I am not limited like he is!

I didn’t, I’m just almost always hyper. But since it’s early morning and I just woke up an hour ago I’m not hyper yet…but I still have a Bazooka.

<Chaos Lord> Sanity is for the weak!</Chaos Lord>

I think its a great idea! We could have a day dedicated to the founding fathers of RPGC!

Hmmm… NAA :stuck_out_tongue:

So Nulani, in that case, what can’t you do?

I had always assumed you were limited to commiting acts of subtle evil, and could only spice it up occassionaly with a massively inhumane act of great horror. How wrong was I?

And that was the Hidden Message.

Incedly Feb 13th (not 14th) and Oct 1st are RPG Days.

Big Nutter
I was asking for that Insult. So I’m not offened, Sorry Pie…

Take cover she’s mad.