Lufia 2-Submarine Cave shrine graphics are not screwed up in Japanese version

In this game after the queen of Preamarl gives you the location of the underwater shrine that contains dual blade you notice that the graphics in the shrine are screwed up when you get there- The Lufia 2 shrine at this site has some pictures of this place- I guess Natsume didn’t do a good job working on the game-
In the Japanese version by Taito which i played years ago that area is not screwed up and you can even see the Sinistral boss Daos. All you see is a dialog box of him talking in the american version.
i wonder if it would be possible to load a save from the american version at Paramarl just before you go in the underwater shrine into the Japanese version and if it would work you could take pics on the ZSNES emulator of the area and of Daos-
i am going to try to play the american version up to that point then load the save in Estpolis 2 and see if it works- i remember the whole area as well as Daos is visible in the Super Famicom version.

DRAGONQUESTER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP POSTING THREADS

Why can’t i post threads?- In case you can’t read my thread IS about a video game- Lufia 2 and the screwed up submarine shrine area- and i think this IS a video game site unless you can’t read and think it is a cooking site or something else and a video game thread is out of place-and why can everybody else post threads but me?-if you don’t like it go somewhere else- but i sure ain’t!

Well, some of us probably feel that you post the most useless stuff ever, with pictures that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Seeing as how your current thread got closed, maybe the mods are hinting that you should, you know, try to branch out a little? :slight_smile:

edit because I probably shouldn’t have posted this

Anyway, to continue the topic at hand, I actually have some idea of what she’s talking about this time.

I always thought it was on purpose and was just meant…to confuse. That’s more than not doing a good job that’s just…cool! I get more challenge and frustration out of the game because of a screw up.

I didn’t like that place.

There are two problems here. First and foremost, because of the rather excessive amount of topics you have created on generally the same subject, it is starting to get on the nerves of not only your fellow forum-goers, but the mods as well. Due to the similar nature of these topics, it is of mine, and many other’s opinion that there is no reason for so many separate threads to be created. Secondly, it seems as if you are referring to a problem with the shrine, which would be better dealt with by e-mailing the current maintainer.

If you do indeed wish to continue posting material of this nature, it would be in your best interest to create one thread and post everything into that one thread. As of now, because the topics are so similar in nature, having so many different threads just seems like they’re spam and clogging up the forum. I suggest you do no recreate this thread, and to lay off creating topics for a while. End of discussion on this matter, consider it a warning.

As for the rest of you, you should know better then to take these matters into your own hands. If anything, report to one of the mods. Any active one will do now, even those not a mod of the current forum, such as myself, due to changes in the way we operate. Topic closed.