Lousy new-generation gamers!

Dear holy fuck. I remember when the GB required four batteries. I’m old…

The original GB had color. It was just shades of spinach green.

Originally posted by StarStorm
[b]Dear holy fuck. I remember when the GB required four batteries. I’m old…

The original GB had color. It was just shades of spinach green. [/b]

Do you mean “Had no color”?

I still have mine. I dont have the money to buy a new one heh. The original GB was the first and last handheld gaming device i owned =)

The joke went over your head Jak. laughs

Dear holy fuck. I remember when the GB required four batteries. I’m old…

I’ve had a GB of some sort for 12 years, old man :wink:

Heh. The first true handheld gaming system. Gotta love it.

I mean shit, I still love Super Mario Land.

The joke went over your head Jak. laughs

I got it after i posted and re-read it heh. It has been one of those days at work and my mind is a bit out there right now =)

Better late then never, no?

Better late then never, no?

Aint that the truth =)

My little brother likes to play my SNES and NES more than our PS2 anyway. I dont think these kids are real either.

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
[b]…Guess what happened today? I was playing Super MArio Bros 3 on my GBA just nice and quiet during the pause, and then some junior high smartass comes in, watches me play a bit and says “Bah, Gameboy! Oldies stuff sucks!” (Note that I had a GBA) and proceeded to whip out his N-Gage with Tony Hawk or something. I wanted to make a live re-enactment of the Penny Arcade comic after that…

Then some other kids started watching him play, and after that, they started fighting over game turns, and suddenly, he gets a call… hi-hi-hilarious… [/b]
How could you possibly compare Tony Hawk with any Mario game!?

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Oh, I forgot to say that anyone who can’t appreciate Tetris doesn’t deserve to play video games. Period.

Dude, I freaking <b>HATE</b> tetris :stuck_out_tongue:

sigh

I posted the first time, but WTF?

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
[b]sigh

Frickin’ kids!! All I had as a kid was Super Mario Bros. and FFI!! The Golden Age of the NES…those were the days man…I say we take away all their flashy explosions and give them something with an actual plot!! Make their puny brains explode!! I say leave them with only a NES (FFI) and an 80’s style Game Boy(Tetris). [/b]

I couldn’t say it any better myself. Oh wait I said that.

Originally posted by Xwing1056
I’m quite convinced they’re not.
Yeah, that was what I thought when looking at the dialogue, as well.

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
I’ve had a GB of some sort for 12 years, old man :wink:

Hehe I still have my original brick Game Boy. Ahh the joy of playing Tetris on the road because I could…can’t ever experience something like that again. Oh well, kids nowadays think if it doesn’t act like FF7 (which is a great game btw) then it automatically sucks. Oh well they just need to read a history about games to appreciate what they have now ::false teeth fall out:: Gamnd Nabbit ole whipper schnappers!

i still play my old nes from time to time, and my gb (not color :P)

Huh, I never have problem when playing GBA around. Peoples usualy ask what I’m playing and peek over my shoulder time to time.

And this is not the fate that I want my nephew to suffer. I’ll teach him to play with the SNES. THEN he go to the dreamcast. Alone. When it’s gonna be repaired. Yessssss.

Emulators exist for people like us.:hahaha;

Originally posted by Xwing1056
[b]I’m quite convinced they’re not.

Xwing1056 [/b]

Yep. As I said in the original thread.

It could be fake. But it’s still fun to make fun of.

Originally posted by Pierson
Emulators exist for people like us.:hahaha;

Yes, I still have fond reminsicencisces of playing Mega Man 1 and the original Super Mario Bros …