Looky what I just bought ^^

I just bought myself a server from http://oktagone.net/

Me and my friend are splitting up the cost and going into business selling websites. I have to say, for $35(ca) each per year, it’s not bad at all!

(PS, if anyone needs their own website done, we’ll be up for business in one week).

I’m awaiting activation right now.

i want @_@

And what happens next year, when your rent expires?

That’s the primary why locally hosted servers are better. In addition to the fact that you have full control and everything is unlimited of course.

10 gigs of bandwidth myself, Nul. Plus my ISP has a “No Server” rule, which is why I can’t DCC, I can’t make Quake servers, UT03 servers, any servers.

And when Rent expires, if we renew we get the same rate (2.50 US per month)

Originally posted by Xelopheris
[b]10 gigs of bandwidth myself, Nul. Plus my ISP has a “No Server” rule, which is why I can’t DCC, I can’t make Quake servers, UT03 servers, any servers.

And when Rent expires, if we renew we get the same rate (2.50 US per month) [/b]

Your ISP = Crap. I’ll leave it at that.

All ISPs = Crap.

you can’t make a quake server?..suxs to be u :stuck_out_tongue:

Psh, I prefer playing on dedicated servers anyways. They’re always faster.

good luck, but that deal sounds fishy. Although I guess only 10 gigs of BW a month isn’t bad for that price.

Merl:

while we arecurrently redeveloping our website, we have decided to rid ourselves of our
old product lines. that means we have cpanel and ensim hosting packages for sale.
please note: these prices will end 20th may or, when sold out!
Not to mention they host TopWebComics, TrueNuff, and a few other good ones.

well Rackshack hosts RPGClassics, the best site ev0r, so :stuck_out_tongue:

RPG whatsit?

Go Xelo!

Sounds like you are on to a winner :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice, just keep a look out for strings attached, you never know when something like this will bite you in the ass if you give it a chance.

How many websites can you host on 10GB BW?

Don’t people know the difference between selling HTML pages and Webspace?