Looking For new Friends

darn it, darn it all…ya you are right i am dramatic…somtimes. Yes, what they are saying, dont bait or whatever they are saying i am doing, i understand what you all mean, and yes i admit i do it, and yes i shall eventually be able to take char’s sarcazum(spell check again darn it)

Oh and by the way, the thank God why God thread, i get to go to both now, im soo happy, sorry i forgot to say it earlier.

Welcome to the internet NightmareGun, some people might not like you on it, but its only the internet.

you are so right devillion, you are so right. Darn the internet, darn it. Well I hate you all…ok only char sounds good saying it.( im joking of course, i dont really hate you, well, just some of you I disslike.

swm seeking friends for rpg roleplaying must bring own controller and be open to new genres

Huh? I didnt get anything you said, im sorry, i got the controller part, and you can call me what ya want, please keep it clean.

He’s kidding. Making fun of either you, this new guy, the generic Random Lonely Gamer or all of the above.

i hope he’s not making fun of me…I’ll BLOODY KILL YA!!!..wait im not british, oh well, it sounds cool.

NG, you put too much of an emphasis on post count. Who really cares? Hell I never know my post count.

Sup. Just stick with me and you’ll do fine.

There’s a terrifying thought.

STOP.
POSTING.
NMG.
KTHXDRIVETHRU

Apparently, you still haven’t read the rules, since there’s technically no rule against double posting. =P

Welcome, dude. Once upon a time people caused one hell of a mess discussing religion and homosexuality. I beg you DON’ T talk about that stuff unless they point a gun at your head for goodness’ sake! Like Nighty said it just causes flame wars, threads to get closed and grasshopper invasions. Please…
One more thing that is hated here is posting just to pump your post count, it gives you bad rep. It’ s teh devol. Anyway don’ t be shy to get into the community but don’ t be too bold or bothersome either. The more balanced you are, the more people will like you.

Mm, homosexuality. >.>

And don’t ever, ever be like NMG. Especially when he says ‘bloody.’ I only say it because when I say it, I say it with the proper accent and it makes sense. But randomly adding ‘bloody’ instead of ‘fucking’ does not make you cool. Kthnxbai.

The last post is extremely intelligent.

Cala wins Today’s Really Smart Post Award Thingy!

Advice, dont be like me, cuz people wont like you. They obviously dont like me, so just be the oppisite of me so they will actualkly like you, cuz i dont haver people to back me up in arguments, or people who tell me how to do stuff on this site. well lets say i never got his much help, but thats ok, i like to find out stuff by myself.

Some of the DOs and DO NOTs that I have learned on this forum in my month here:

-People do not like smilie threads

-People can be extremely offencive and defencive on Religious topics

-Sex seems to be the number one topic among the less mature

-Never start a Kefka vs Sephiroth thread; it can only end in a fight

-Most people here are nice if you just nod your head and agree with them

-Finaly, which I am sure we all will agree on:

USE A SEARCH ENGINE LIKE GOOGLE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!!

ok…right. Eventually, as you go you will find out more about this place.