LOL!!

I have a little space that I keep up for MSN and when I tried to load it , I got a message saying “There has been a catastrophic error. Please stand by.” That was the funniest error message I have ever seen.

Reads off of notecard

What-happened-next?

MSN is serious business.

So… What was so catastrophic about it? ever find out?

I don’t know what was so catastrophic about it and I don’t know if anything happened anywhere else in the world. Whatever it was, it was a catastrophe.

You didn’t get on MSN. Of course it was catastrophic.

Oh Dev your posts are so meaningful and full of love and beauty that they give me the will to live.

:moogle:

There is no “catastrophic” error. It’s just hyperbole. It’s all just a desperate cry for attention, like cutting yourself, or getting a bunch of piercings, or cosplaying.

Cait sith smells quite bad

<!-- ohshi -->

Hey, I cosplay but don’t desperately need attention. I mean, I could have not posted this, I just wanted to. I didn’t have to post it.

THEN WHY ON EARTH DID YOU WHAT WAS THE POINT OF IT WHERE DO YOU THINK WE’D ALL BE IF WE JUST DID WHAT WE WANTED HUH HUH DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT… I’m hungry.

catastrophee.

If we all got to do whatever we wanted half of you fools wouldn’t be alive! Err, that is, uh… yeah. Yeah, that’s about right. If not an understatement. ^^;