Lionheart (An introduction thread)

Hello everyone,

I’m new here. I love RPGs and I thought I’d join to share in the discussions. Here’s a little information about me:

Height: 6’
Weight: about 160
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Brown

Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy VII
Favorite Video Game Character: Squall Leonhart (I look almost exactly like him. I’ll try to post a pic of myself soon.)
Favorite Band: Metallica
Favorite Song: “Nothing Else Matters” by Metallica (Black album)

It’s nice to meet everyone. :slight_smile:

Whatever.

Rhaka is just asking for some resistance by in fact; being an ass. Just disregard him unless you want it to feel like you dropped the soap.

Oh yeah, and hi.
Welcome, and you should see Seifer’s dog Rajin. (so cute!!)

TD, I love your avatar’s unnaturally perky tits. Seriously.

WHATS YOUR BRA SIZE??? ASL???

Hey Char, were you recently unbanned?

Why are the more high status’ being complete A-holes today? Too much weed?

Stick with me kid, and you’ll go far.

It’s typical of forum regulars(on any forum) to act like jerks whenever a n00b shows up. No offense to squall, you n00b.

None taken. I apologize for creating an Introduction thread. I was looking for any guidelines that might otherwise tell me not to create such threads, but I found none. Oh well. I apologize if I irritated anyone.

• Squall

Let’s be scarbuddies.

Hey man, welcome to RPGC. It’s not usually like this, and no issue for creating an intro thread.

It’s ironic that you’re laying claim to the ‘mature one’ in this thread when you’re calling TD an ass out of nowhere, calling ‘higher statuses’ A-holes and basically purposely derailing this thread. Did you ever try the tactic of ignoring?

Welcome, newcomer, and I ask on behalf of RPGC that you ignore the argument that spruced up, it isn’t usually like this. If you decide to stay here I hope you enjoy it!

So? Right about TD being an ass. Sometimes im too honest.

Thanks, and don’t worry I’m staying. :wink:

Glad to hear Squall. =D

If you’re going to start this pointless crap PM me if you must (though don’t expect an answer) instead of derailing another thread. It’s not asking much.

Welcome Squall. Try not to take offense at the bickering. We’re really a very good group, if you ignore the stupid ones. You did nothing wrong by making an introduction thread.

And, for reference for other people in the thread, when you disagree with someone else’s behavior on the boards, you have three options:

1. Do nothing.
  2. Take it to PMs.
  3. Contact a MOD.

You see, any of those three options leads to the not-shitting-up of a thread with stuff that doesn’t belong there. This has been a public service announcement.

thread closed in 3… 2… 1…
oh, and welcome.

Sup
Simmer can’t tell that this is the internet so ignore him.

In before lock?