Lil Fighters!!!

Kyyaaa!!

Anyway, I’m still exploring that game. It be fun to play with people

How I make the special moves? I wanna kick some serious ass =/

This may sound pretty unexpected, but… RTFM?

Little Fighters are cool.

What is this exactly?

http://www.lf2.net

Firzen pwns. o_o

And when I try to play Network, I get an HORRIBLE lag. Any idea how to correct it?

Get more bandwidth.

Yeah, sure, except all my games run smooth on network games except this one, I got DSL, and I think its some kind of conflict or error. I don’t think it will really help.

Can you make your own characters?

No you can’t, which makes Booken a silly <strike>goose</strike> moose.

Actually, yes you can. Template can be edited to make a new char.

I remmber seeing that game a while back. Amusing in Battle Mode.

Mass armies of 250 on each sides ducking it out with a duel of rival teams of Heroes.

And Firzen do kick ass, altough I preffer LouisEX for straightfoward ass kicking.

I Think You do Special moves by mantaining forward for a while, then quickly pressing Block + backwards and Hit/Jump

And…how do you edit the Template?

Originally posted by Lunaris
[b]I remmber seeing that game a while back. Amusing in Battle Mode.

Mass armies of 250 on each sides ducking it out with a duel of rival teams of Heroes.

And Firzen do kick ass, altough I preffer LouisEX for straightfoward ass kicking. [/b]

LouisEX is the master.

To do a move on lf2 you press defend then a direction then you press either jump or attack. And Julian rocks

Oh I forgot to say if u want all character type lf2.net in when u go to battle mode or anything character select screen

Originally posted by Nulani
LouisEX is the master.

Indeed he is. He need no stinkin’ appocalyptic Magic Spells to deliver asskicking.

I’m have lag problems as well… damn useless Cable.

and LouisEX rocks.

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ. Did you get professional schooling in the art of necromancy? I mean you raise dead threads like Charl eats faces and asks for pics of girls.

Just downloaded it… don’t know any moves other than Enter, Enter, Enter. Need more practice, so far I’ve only won as Louis but I haven’t tried many characters yet.